JohnnyTazer

Talemai LOCKDOWN

UPDATE: 

SneakySnake tried to scout the area.  But we had 1 of ATOM's ships on patrol and he promptly warped away (presumably back to Sanctuary).  ANYONE who shows up to Talemai during this time will be treated as an act of war, and will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.   Rest assured, there isn't a single Organization in this Sector that can match the military strength that ATOM possesses.   I REAPEAT, Talemai is on LOCKDOWN and no one is allowed to enter/exit without prior Authorization.

- JohnnyTazer

Waste Management Consultant

2 minutes ago, JohnnyTazer said:

UPDATE: 

SneakySnake tried to scout the area.  But we had 1 of ATOM's ships on patrol and he promptly warped away (presumably back to Sanctuary).  ANYONE who shows up to Talemai during this time will be treated as an act of war, and will be dealt with swiftly and decisively.   Rest assured, there isn't a single Organization in this Sector that can match the military strength that ATOM processes.   I REAPEAT, Talemai is on LOCKDOWN and no one is allowed to enter/exit without prior Authorization.

- JohnnyTazer

NepOdWJd_400x400.jpg

3 hours ago, SneakySnake said:

see you tomorrow (13 jan) at 7 pm utc. Talemai safezone border ::pos{0,0,-13118280.6684,55279819.8670,460716.3214}

We are canceling our little fight tomorrow. We are preparing a pvp event. The date will be announced later. We will destroy your blockade.

Just now, SneakySnake said:

We are canceling our little fight tomorrow. We are preparing a pvp event. The date will be announced later. We will destroy your blockade.

You didn't cancel the fight, you aren't allowed at Talemai because I said so.

30 minutes ago, SneakySnake said:

Would you be interested in some spice?

JT, the definition of a man whose mouth is bigger than his peepee... As Davie504 would say.

Still an egotistical tool.

On 1/11/2021 at 12:25 PM, JohnnyTazer said:

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Regardless of what anyone has heard or thinks they have heard, Talemai falls under the jurisdiction of the OPA (Outer Planet Alliance).  The OPA has give authority to Waste Management to oversee the conditions on Talemai.  After some short review Waste Management has found that following violations to be, but not limited to:  Poor sanitation conditions for the miners, Terrible buy back programs, and Illegal Dumping of waste created by the use of Anti-Grav Generators.  The LOCKDOWN will persist for at least 1 week as Waste Management allows the independent group RockHoppas to take over all mining operations.  Additional Security has also been contracted out to Unexplained Atomics to deal with anyone who is not permitted to be at Talemai.  It is now a NO FLY ZONE for any unauthorized personnel. Any resistance or failure to follow these guidelines will be met with deadly force.  

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ON TALEMAI

-JohnnyTazer

Aw this is the cutest thing I have seen in DU. Truly adorable. XOXO

20 hours ago, nathanwiseman19@gmail.com said:

https://imgur.com/a/wApGc8G

talemai is on lockdown any ships in the area are not acceptable.

I'd suggest you don't use a real email for your username...like, I shouldn't know your full name and that you live around {CENSORED}

Also...makes it super easy for bots to scrape and spam. 🤷‍♂️