Jump to content

BOO crashed the SW pvp Event, was good fun and generated content :D


ELX987
 Share

Recommended Posts

As Sylva said, we only targeted the targets worth the bullets. Targeting the weak SW ships would of just been a massacre. 
 

Almost all the shot calling ship names began with AC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, GraXXoR said:

Says a presumably grown adult male playing an imaginary spaceship computer game... 😂 🤣
 

Couldn’t make this shit up. 

Simple minded response from a simple minded person.  I actually do like star wars, tho I prefer Star Trek TNG (season 2-5 were amazing to me and quintessial Star Trek, tho Im sure its different for everyone since there is so much Star trek content out there to choose from).  Im going to try to get down to your intelligence level so I can make you understand, though it wont be easy. 

 

Why was the Star Wars event "stupid"?  Because of how the game currently is, and because how they went about hosting it, and how it doesn't help further the lore and game experience of DU.  Majority of star wars ships cant stand up to any battle, even from other "role playing pvp ships".  There are no "shields" or other mechanics, only voxels and elements. Those ships die in 1-2 shots.  Fights that go that fast are rarely fun.  You need a little time to actually maneuver, fire your weapons, do some dmg, stuff like that.  So that if you are on the losing end you can be like "well that was fun!!".  

 

Second, you are hosting it in a game where the pvp zone is 100% open to anyone who has access to the server.  And you are posting public  coordinates for weeks ahead of time.  What did you fucking expect?  The people hosting this event dont dictacte who can and come be in an area of space, or pvp space in this instance.  That is unless you have the capabilities to shoot them down. Which they didn't.  So BOO showed up and shot at some ships.  Its their right to do so.  They are playing DUAL universe, and are paying memebers.  They are also representing the game, and wanting to be pirates in the game of dual universe, not pretending to be some other IP.  

 

The actual health and sustainability of DU will not, and never will, hinge on a few fringe events held by LARPers wanting to fantasize about some other sc-fi franchise.  And there are many better games that are suited for roleplaying in that created universe.  DU in its current form just showed you its not a good candidate for that type of shit.   If DU is to ever compete with other sci-fi mmo's its better served creating its own lore, and real events surrounding the game (maybe someone trying to take over an outer planet, attempting to enforce  their rules and regulate trade on that planet ) and let the players react to it.  (Probably why EvE online has been around 20 years.  It creates its own lore and own stories.  It doesn't have to STEAL shit).

 

Lasty, ask yourself this.  Is this star wars event, or anything similar using someone else's IP, really the FUTURE of DU?  Like, is that how JC and NQ will promote their game.  "Hey guys, its 2023 and here we are again for our monthly Star Wars pvp event, where it will teleport you to an area and let you choose which side to fight for, rebels or empire!!"   No.  And it wont "get new people into PVP"  at all.  Because those pvp ships dont work in the current meta (we all know pvp is broken and needs more love).  What will get new people into pvp is a very cool and dynamic enviroment to pew in., And reasons to pew pew.  Along with mechanics that make XS and S cores ACTUALLY viable in the meta (think EvE online how even the smallest frigates provide very real pvp roles that are vital to certain fleets).  THOSE MECHANICS are what will further the game, and make pvp fun, and videos show casing that will draw even more people in.  Especially when the cost of fielding a ship goes down significantly so that a loss or two doesn't hurt you.

 

If DU actually succeeds as a game, and makes it to release, This stupid star wars event will be forgotten.  And its already proven by BOO showing up, and all the cry babies that poured salt over it,  that it generates way more interest and things to talk about.  And shows how open world PvP is the one true way, and that letting the players use ingame tools, and ships to shape the ingame world is vastly superior than any stolen IP event.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Simple minded response from a simple minded person.  I actually do like star wars, tho I prefer Star Trek TNG (season 2-5 were amazing to me and quintessial Star Trek, tho Im sure its different for everyone since there is so much Star trek content out there to choose from).  Im going to try to get down to your intelligence level so I can make you understand, though it wont be easy. 

 

Why was the Star Wars event "stupid"?  Because of how the game currently is, and because how they went about hosting it, and how it doesn't help further the lore and game experience of DU.  Majority of star wars ships cant stand up to any battle, even from other "role playing pvp ships".  There are no "shields" or other mechanics, only voxels and elements. Those ships die in 1-2 shots.  Fights that go that fast are rarely fun.  You need a little time to actually maneuver, fire your weapons, do some dmg, stuff like that.  So that if you are on the losing end you can be like "well that was fun!!".  

 

Second, you are hosting it in a game where the pvp zone is 100% open to anyone who has access to the server.  And you are posting public  coordinates for weeks ahead of time.  What did you fucking expect?  The people hosting this event dont dictacte who can and come be in an area of space, or pvp space in this instance.  That is unless you have the capabilities to shoot them down. Which they didn't.  So BOO showed up and shot at some ships.  Its their right to do so.  They are playing DUAL universe, and are paying memebers.  They are also representing the game, and wanting to be pirates in the game of dual universe, not pretending to be some other IP.  

 

The actual health and sustainability of DU will not, and never will, hinge on a few fringe events held by LARPers wanting to fantasize about some other sc-fi franchise.  And there are many better games that are suited for roleplaying in that created universe.  DU in its current form just showed you its not a good candidate for that type of shit.   If DU is to ever compete with other sci-fi mmo's its better served creating its own lore, and real events surrounding the game (maybe someone trying to take over an outer planet, attempting to enforce  their rules and regulate trade on that planet ) and let the players react to it.  (Probably why EvE online has been around 20 years.  It creates its own lore and own stories.  It doesn't have to STEAL shit).

 

Lasty, ask yourself this.  Is this star wars event, or anything similar using someone else's IP, really the FUTURE of DU?  Like, is that how JC and NQ will promote their game.  "Hey guys, its 2023 and here we are again for our monthly Star Wars pvp event, where it will teleport you to an area and let you choose which side to fight for, rebels or empire!!"   No.  And it wont "get new people into PVP"  at all.  Because those pvp ships dont work in the current meta (we all know pvp is broken and needs more love).  What will get new people into pvp is a very cool and dynamic enviroment to pew in., And reasons to pew pew.  Along with mechanics that make XS and S cores ACTUALLY viable in the meta (think EvE online how even the smallest frigates provide very real pvp roles that are vital to certain fleets).  THOSE MECHANICS are what will further the game, and make pvp fun, and videos show casing that will draw even more people in.  Especially when the cost of fielding a ship goes down significantly so that a loss or two doesn't hurt you.

 

If DU actually succeeds as a game, and makes it to release, This stupid star wars event will be forgotten.  And its already proven by BOO showing up, and all the cry babies that poured salt over it,  that it generates way more interest and things to talk about.  And shows how open world PvP is the one true way, and that letting the players use ingame tools, and ships to shape the ingame world is vastly superior than any stolen IP event.  

You're basically showing up at an halloween party telling everyone is a retard for wearing costumes. If you don't like themed parties then just don't join one. If you can't stand ppl building whatever the hell they want then I suggest you to leave this game couse the problem is yours, not theirs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fra119 said:

You're basically showing up at an halloween party telling everyone is a retard for wearing costumes. If you don't like themed parties then just don't join one. If you can't stand ppl building whatever the hell they want then I suggest you to leave this game couse the problem is yours, not theirs.

if you cant stand people doing things you dont expect i dont suggest you stay in this game, expectations are never correct, nothing is perfect. (also mentioning the R word shouldnt be ok on a forum where we intend to be classy, keep that to yourself dude)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Skilo said:

Absolute proof that i'm still playing and enjoying the game! And about RP ... it's funny how everyone defends that SW fans can RP without any RL insults but if i want to be a pirat (RP also) then thats because i'm scum .... LOL .... oh and yes i do understand that my RP needs others being atacked, spied and other activities but that's my INGAME choice. Now get a life and stop insulting people RL!!!!

All they have is insults because they know there skills lack what boos people have.

 

It's easier to cry and hope for change.   How long have they been doing it now?

 

I do recall jc reminding us that once apon a time that users were complaining the game is to easy. So they made it harder and yall cried again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ELX987 said:

if you cant stand people doing things you dont expect i dont suggest you stay in this game, expectations are never correct, nothing is perfect.

If you cant stand ppl that cant stand ppl doing things they dont expect..... 

Nope. This argumentation is worthless. 

 

JohnnyTazer uses any excuse he can think of dodge the questions. Its his nature. 

 

This "Star Wars" theme being IP infringement that later on was changed (also by johnny) to what does Star Wars has to do with DU is just some way to dodge his responsibility on his decision. 

 

Just like several ppl admited they did it because they could. 

 

Why do we need to continue this 10 year's old endless conversation with someone constantly changing his motive to do what he did?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, joaocordeiro said:

If you cant stand ppl that cant stand ppl doing things they dont expect..... 

Nope. This argumentation is worthless. 

 

JohnnyTazer uses any excuse he can think of dodge the questions. Its his nature. 

 

This "Star Wars" theme being IP infringement that later on was changed (also by johnny) to what does Star Wars has to do with DU is just some way to dodge his responsibility on his decision. 

 

Just like several ppl admited they did it because they could. 

 

Why do we need to continue this 10 year's old endless conversation with someone constantly changing his motive to do what he did?

I didnt even attend the Event, im apart of ATOM who held SECURITY for it.  so what did I do?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JohnnyTazer said:

I didnt even attend the Event, im apart of ATOM who held SECURITY for it.  so what did I do?  

we shot at eachother, all in good fun, didnt matter who won, we had fun, and for those who didnt, thats your problem :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As the Event organizer I'd like to just clarify a few things, points *cross post from our discord and respond to a few of the comments here.

 

The purpose of the public fleets is to create content, any and all content fully expecting someone to troll the event. Hence why Atom was hired. 

 

This was the 3rd public fleet and DU Creators approached me and we decided this one could be Star Wars themed.

 

We had close to 300 participants not including BOO and CO on dozens of discords and comms and French, Germans and other global communities attended in numbers so I'm going to call it an outstanding success and it was great for the game. Yes the Star Destroyer was head shot! shrug a little sad we didn't get to shoot at the rebels and maybe 8 hours of prep work down the toilet but i enjoyed slapping cheap voxel and weapons on it. It's a sandbox mmo and it was expected.

 

Heaps of pilots from all sides got to fly their ships and had a chance to pew pew from the guys flying their comedy DeathStars, Ties or beautiful Rebel ships up to the Hardcore PVP'rs that brawled well outside the event boundries for a good 40 minutes later.  I had hoped BOO was going to bring SW ships as they some of them had planned or the hell of it.

 

In terms of what actually happened. We didn't need better guards and the only mistake made yesterday was mine. I assumed BOO wasn't coming based on discussions with Deravi and I assumed Blitz would bring some star wars ships to have fun. Deravi has a lose connection with BOO uses their beacon etc so I advised Mulligan that Atom pilots could take part in the event and we didn't need all of AC to guard the Star Wars ships. It was a casual miscalculation and opened the door to be trolled. We were unsure right up until end and we had some intel that BOO might come but I dismissed it. Had AC formed properly BOO probably wouldn't have the numbers to do much even with a few Havoc ships. Given the state of game and the armor on the SD wasn't made to deal with meta L cores it still would have died. I could have also just not taken the SD out but content is better than no content as I've stated for all public fleets. That's what actually happened.

 

Demlock formed BOO for this because for the last major event they didn't get any numbers so he effectively rage pinged because BOO wants to stay 'relevant' in DU because they don't pvp and when they do they hide behind rivers of gold and it takes them weeks to recover and they can't actually stand up to the AC who had most of its pilots in the event or not online because we assumed they weren't coming. If all of Atom had its ships there with Hyperion, Shield, STC, and the rest of AC formed they probably wouldn't have even bothered trying to come get a cheap star destroyer kill. 

 

So spin away but that's what actually happened. 

 

@ Johnny calm your farm boy and stop being so toxic you don't even log in anymore bro. No need to swear and hurf blurf so much. Everyone loves star wars and your comments about it being bad were proven completely false I've had numerous groups thank me for organizing it and they had fun.

 

@ BOO pilots stop trying to explain yourself or justify your actions with nonsense about its a pvp zone or the ships should have been meta or whatever other nonsense. The event was organised as a non meta pvp event fully knowing it could be trolled.  You came to the event to troll and crash the event that's legit. Own it. Just be chill and classy about it instead of being a bunch of toxic keyboard warriors attacking people for enjoying the game they want to play it. Swearing, calling the event 'Gay' or "Sh#ting on Role players. There just isn't any need for it. Be classy about it. You can still play big bad wolf without sounding like a redneck bigot.  

 

Lastly the behavior of some people on here and on the event discord channels is probably the only thing that disappoints me. Save it for the meme server if you have to behave like that to feel good about yourself. 

 

See you at the next public fleet.

 

Devian, BlackBriar Mercenary Inc

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Devian said:

As the Event organizer I'd like to just clarify a few things, points *cross post from our discord and respond to a few of the comments here.

 

The purpose of the public fleets is to create content, any and all content fully expecting someone to troll the event. Hence why Atom was hired. 

 

This was the 3rd public fleet and DU Creators approached me and we decided this one could be Star Wars themed.

 

We had close to close to 300 participants not including BOO and CO on dozens of discords and comms and French, Germans and other global communities attended in numbers so I'm going to call it an outstanding success and it was great for the game. Yes the Star Destroyer was head shot! shrug a little sad we didn't get to shoot at the rebels and maybe 8 hours of prep work down the toilet but i enjoyed slapping cheap voxel and weapons on it. It's a sandbox mmo and it was expected.

 

Heaps of pilots from all sides got to fly their ships and had a chance to pew pew from the guys flying their comedy DeathStars, Ties or beautiful Rebel ships up to the Hardcore PVP'rs that brawled well outside the event boundries for a good 40 minutes later.  I had hoped BOO was going to bring SW ships as they some of them had planned or the hell of it.

 

In terms of what actually happened. We didn't need better guards and the only mistake made yesterday was mine. I assumed BOO wasn't coming based on discussions with Deravi and I assumed Blitz would bring some star wars ships to have fun. Deravi has a lose connection with BOO uses their beacon etc so I advised Mulligan that Atom pilots could take part in the event and we didn't need all of AC to guard the Star Wars ships. It was a casual miscalculation and opened the door to be trolled. We were unsure right up until end and we had some intel that BOO might come but I dismissed it. Had AC formed properly BOO probably wouldn't have the numbers to do much even with a few Havoc ships. Given the state of game and the armor on the SD wasn't made to deal with meta L cores it still would have died. I could have also just not taken the SD out but content is better than no content as I've stated for all public fleets. That's what actually happened.

 

Demlock formed BOO for this because for the last major event they didn't get any numbers so he effectively rage pinged because BOO wants to stay 'relevant' in DU because they don't pvp and when they do they hide behind rivers of gold and it takes them weeks to recover and they can't actually stand up to the AC who had most of its pilots in the event or not online because we assumed they weren't coming. If all of Atom had its ships there with Hyperion, Shield, STC, and the rest of AC formed they probably wouldn't have even bothered trying to come get a cheap star destroyer kill. 

 

So spin away but that's what actually happened. 

 

@ Johnny calm your farm boy and stop being so toxic you don't even log in anymore bro. No need to swear and hurf blurf so much. Everyone loves star wars and your comments about it being bad were proven completely false I've had numerous groups thank me for organizing it and they had fun.

 

@ BOO pilots stop trying to explain yourself or justify your actions with nonsense about its a pvp zone or the ships should have been meta or whatever other nonsense. The event was organised as a non meta pvp event fully knowing it could be trolled.  You came to the event to troll and crash the event that's legit. Own it. Just be chill and classy about it instead of being a bunch of toxic keyboard warriors attacking people for enjoying the game they want to play it. Swearing, calling the event 'Gay' or "Sh#ting on Role players. There just isn't any need for it. Be classy about it. You can still play big bad wolf without sounding like a redneck bigot.  

 

Lastly the behavior of some people on here and on the event discord channels is probably the only thing that disappoints me. Save it for the meme server if you have to behave like that to feel good about yourself. 

 

See you at the next public fleet.

 

Devian, BlackBriar Mercenary Inc

 

 

Future of this game doesn't involve star wars. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Future of this game doesn't involve star wars. 

What is so wrong with people just having plain old fun? And why are so so angry about it when you don't even play.....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Devian said:

@ BOO pilots stop trying to explain yourself or justify your actions with nonsense about its a pvp zone or the ships should have been meta or whatever other nonsense. The event was organised as a non meta pvp event fully knowing it could be trolled.  You came to the event to troll and crash the event that's legit. Own it. Just be chill and classy about it instead of being a bunch of toxic keyboard warriors attacking people for enjoying the game they want to play it. Swearing, calling the event 'Gay' or "Sh#ting on Role players. There just isn't any need for it. Be classy about it. You can still play big bad wolf without sounding like a redneck bigot.  

 

5 minutes ago, Devian said:

Demlock formed BOO for this because for the last major event they didn't get any numbers so he effectively rage pinged because BOO wants to stay 'relevant' in DU because they don't pvp and when they do they hide behind rivers of gold and it takes them weeks to recover and they can't actually stand up to the AC who had most of its pilots in the event or not online because we assumed they weren't coming. If all of Atom had its ships there with Hyperion, Shield, STC, and the rest of AC formed they probably wouldn't have even bothered trying to come get a cheap star destroyer kill. 

talking about staying classy lol. this is hilarious

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Devian said:

What is so wrong with people just having plain old fun? And why are so so angry about it when you don't even play.....

 

Nothing wrong with people having fun. What is wrong is when BOO shows up (in a game with open world, single shard server) to ALSO have fun, that people cry like little baby bitches, and shout out words like griefing, and toxic, when in fact BOO has every right to be there to shoot and have fun too.  And my stance is its even better for the game that BOO did show up.  Ask any of the ATOM guys, they said they had a blast shooting at BOO.  Unpredictability is FUN, letting the players choose is FUN, and BOO exercised their right to show up.  All good things.  If you don't care that BOO showed up to try and shit on the SW ships, then I am not talking to you, its the people crying about it saying they are ruining the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Nothing wrong with people having fun. What is wrong is when BOO shows up (in a game with open world, single shard server) to ALSO have fun, that people cry like little baby bitches, and shout out words like griefing, and toxic, when in fact BOO has every right to be there to shoot and have fun too.  And my stance is its even better for the game that BOO did show up.  Ask any of the ATOM guys, they said they had a blast shooting at BOO.  Unpredictability is FUN, letting the players choose is FUN, and BOO exercised their right to show up.  All good things.  If you don't care that BOO showed up to try and shit on the SW ships, then I am not talking to you, its the people crying about it saying they are ruining the game.

i think you are missing the point... everyone on the in fleet comms i heard had fun still even with the event being gate crashed.  but its the toxicity that followed that soured the event.  Loads of BOO joined the discord page for the sole purpose of abusing people.  It was nothing to do with BOO wanting to have fun.. the comms from BOO prove they just wanted to ruin peoples day... thats very different  from also wanting to have fun.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LeoCora said:

i think you are missing the point... everyone on the in fleet comms i heard had fun still even with the event being gate crashed.  but its the toxicity that followed that soured the event.  Loads of BOO joined the discord page for the sole purpose of abusing people.  It was nothing to do with BOO wanting to have fun.. the comms from BOO prove they just wanted to ruin peoples day... thats very different  from also wanting to have fun.  

Maybe you arent in the meme discord server. Someone who was in the SW event, came in and started cursing at BOO. They even started repeatedly hurling homophobic slurs at BOO and even me, just because I said it was "cool BOO showed up to get content".   And more of the same in this form.  BTW if you wanna know it was that InFiDel guy.  Repeatedly was calling people homophobic slurs.  So you got a bigot amongst you guys in that SW event.  Maybe should think about excluding him for future stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, LeoCora said:

but its the toxicity that followed that soured the event.  Loads of BOO joined the discord page for the sole purpose of abusing people.

 

think both sides did that considering the following from this very thread

Quote

Griefer orgs... whatcha gonna do?

 

Quote

But apparently we are now finding out that MMO players are probably the group with less common sense in this world. What a surprise.

 

Quote

braindead griefertrash

 

Quote

These nerds are rping being meat heads

 

Quote

BOO trolls

 

Quote

BOO's toxicity regressing shit in this instance, not NQ and definitely not a group of players getting together to have fun

 

Quote

for being pieces of shit

memes and salt will flow for sure for some time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EatMyNoodle said:

I'm so happy joaocordeiro was removed from 7oxiCorp.   All this kid does it cry it seems.

Lol. Nice way of comenting what happened. 

But im happy that you are happy. 

 

And yes i do express my concerns about what i feel is threatening the viability of this game. 

 

Could i do it less?  Yes

Do i always focus on important stuff. No

Am i ways right? No. 

 

But what you call crying i call expressing a concern. 

And expressing concerns is part of being responsible. 

Responsible being what differentiates adults from kids. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Devian said:

You can still play big bad wolf without sounding like a redneck...

We can LARP some Fredericksburg here too next time.

 

I will be with Stonewall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So many tears, so little time! Its absolutely mind boggling that all of this childish crying is going on! 

Welcome to god damn PVP!! 

So first... this pathetic little costume party
- Get some real skills and design a ship! And buffoon can copy crap someone else made already!
- Get some skills! Don't enter into a PVP event or territory only to throw a tantrum that PVP HAPPENES!
- If you REALLY gave a damn about playing the part then you fools would have abandoned your ships the second they were shot the first time (because thats how pathetic Star Wars ships performed), abandoned the core, and force respawned back in mommies basement! 

And most importantly... 
- Welcome to god damn PVP!! Don't like it, stay the hell out! 


I totally disagree with the thought that there should be allowed a way for players to "create" safe zones for events. Its glaringly clear that something like that would result in nothing but abuse and exploitation. Don't want to get spanked... stay the hell out of the cookie jar! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JohnnyTazer said:

BTW if you wanna know it was that InFiDel guy.  Repeatedly was calling people homophobic slurs.  So you got a bigot amongst you guys in that SW event.  Maybe should think about excluding him for future stuff.

1 hour ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Nothing wrong with people having fun. What is wrong is when BOO shows up (in a game with open world, single shard server) to ALSO have fun, that people cry like little baby bitches, and shout out words like griefing, and toxic, when in fact BOO has every right to be there to shoot and have fun too. 

10 minutes ago, SMooreace said:

So many tears, so little time! Its absolutely mind boggling that all of this childish crying is going on! 

Welcome to god damn PVP!! 

So first... this pathetic little costume party

so this is why many people think PvP is dumb. This is why the whole idea of making a "civilization" game with a bunch of "pvpers" is pointless.

 

not because of "childish crying", not because of game mechanics, but because many PvPers act like children. The level of hypocrisy here is just mind-numbingly stupid. 

 

elementary-school name calling and casual bigotry isn't PvP. Trash-talking isn't PvP. 

 

Homophobic slurs should be banned offenses -- yeah I remember the 90s, too, when that sort of stuff was widely permitted..it was hell for many of us. Grow up.

Also...like...why does Tazer even still have an account...? this is the same dude that got suspended so he just jumped onto an alt to keep posting and didn't bother to even hide it. 

 

Hey NQ -- do I need to spam employee linkedIns to get some moderation? Or will you actually review/ban this trash...? I get that making a civilization game is hard, but at least figure out how to make a civilized forum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some people in this thread seem to just want a voxel building game where you can also sometimes get together in the same server with 50 other people to show off ships or for arranged fights. If DU was such a game then there would be no reason for NQ to bear the costs of a single shard seamless MMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ShippyLongstalking said:

so this is why many people think PvP is dumb. This is why the whole idea of making a "civilization" game with a bunch of "pvpers" is pointless.

 

not because of "childish crying", not because of game mechanics, but because many PvPers act like children. The level of hypocrisy here is just mind-numbingly stupid. 

 

elementary-school name calling and casual bigotry isn't PvP. Trash-talking isn't PvP. 

 

Homophobic slurs should be banned offenses -- yeah I remember the 90s, too, when that sort of stuff was widely permitted..it was hell for many of us. Grow up.

Also...like...why does Tazer even still have an account...? this is the same dude that got suspended so he just jumped onto an alt to keep posting and didn't bother to even hide it. 

 

Hey NQ -- do I need to spam employee linkedIns to get some moderation? Or will you actually review/ban this trash...? I get that making a civilization game is hard, but at least figure out how to make a civilized forum. 

Yes, its the SW people who are using the homophobic slurs.   If you wanna really go with the civilization building thing, every single civilization there has been in real life, is a result of pvp.  Did you even pay attention in history class?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Disney Group's Rights In order to ensure Disney can continue providing quality entertainment that measures up to its previous standards and the expectations of its customers, the company protects its rights. In order to prevent their brand from becoming diluted, Disney wants to be notified of cases of infringement. Any possible infringements of Disney's rights can be reported via: Email: tips@disneyantipiracy.com Phone: 818-560-3300 (voicemail box) Mail: The Walt Disney Company Antipiracy Group, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-0644

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...