BOO crashed the SW pvp Event, was good fun and generated content :D

ELX987

7 hours ago, Lethys said:

think both sides did that considering the following from this very thread

memes and salt will flow for sure for some time

not really.. i was on the discord at the time.... i saw them all come in and straight away trolling with memes... this thread is an after effect.

8 hours ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Maybe you arent in the meme discord server. Someone who was in the SW event, came in and started cursing at BOO. They even started repeatedly hurling homophobic slurs at BOO and even me, just because I said it was "cool BOO showed up to get content".   And more of the same in this form.  BTW if you wanna know it was that InFiDel guy.  Repeatedly was calling people homophobic slurs.  So you got a bigot amongst you guys in that SW event.  Maybe should think about excluding him for future stuff.

yeah thats not on either. two wrongs dont make a right... the trashing of the event started a chain of unpleasant events.  not a great thing for DU.

2 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Memes. Sure. What I quoted were insults. Both sides do it. Get over it, its the Internet 

there is nothing for me to 'get over'.  just because its 'the internet' doesn't give people licence to be sub-human.  im simply making the point that however people try to excuse their behaviour 'because its the internet' it doesnt change the fact that some people get off on just pi55ing on peoples day.. and thats quite sad.. even on 'the internet'... I saw the comms that the organiser from boo sent out.  he/she seemed to be quite an angry person... maybe finding it hard to cope with some mental issues who knows... because of that i try to give people on 'the internet' some slack.. you don't know what personal problems people are suffering from that makes them that way... 

Just now, LeoCora said:

there is nothing for me to 'get over'.  just because its 'the internet' doesn't give people licence to be sub-human.  im simply making the point that however people try to excuse their behaviour 'because its the internet' it doesnt change the fact that some people get off on just pi55ing on peoples day.. and thats quite sad.. even on 'the internet'... I saw the comms that the organiser from boo sent out.  he/she seemed to be quite an angry person... maybe finding it hard to cope with some mental issues who knows... because of that i try to give people on 'the internet' some slack.. you don't know what personal problems people are suffering from that makes them that way... 

Seems your issue is more with NQ, and how they made their game in a way that allows anyone to go shoot anyone at any time, in the pvp zone. Might wanna direct your criticisms there, not at the people "playing the game as intended".

3 minutes ago, JohnnyTazer said:

Seems your issue is more with NQ, and how they made their game in a way that allows anyone to go shoot anyone at any time, in the pvp zone. Might wanna direct your criticisms there, not at the people "playing the game as intended".

not really.. did you read anything of what i wrote?  my comments are specifically around behaviour.  i actually have no problem at all that boo turned up... that’s the nature of the game.  but every person deserves to be treated with common decency. 

9 minutes ago, LeoCora said:

im simply making the point that however people try to excuse their behaviour 'because its the internet' it doesnt change the fact that some people get off on just pi55ing on peoples day.. and thats quite sad.. even on 'the internet'...

Sure. Because It's allowed by the rules. Even if you can't grasp that or understand it, it's still a thing.....on the internet

3 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Sure. Because It's allowed by the rules. Even if you can't grasp that or understand it, it's still a thing.....on the internet

sure... if you get off on being that type of person then you have my pity.  even on the internet..

6 hours ago, Lethys said:

Pretty sure you get off on saying the exact same shit over and over again, like zero people have said anything about what happened being against any rules "Even if you can't grasp that or understand it, it's still a thing.....on the internet" and in reality.

Like, 

Everything that needed to be said, was said. 

All points of view are exposed. Everyone had the chance to give their opinion and most did. 

Including the leader of BOO(something i did not expect) 

NQ has allot to read here. But the information is here for them to think about. 

The only thing left to do is the insults and the dodging of debates with exceptions and "you also did it"

How about de dont force a mod to close this? 

5 hours ago, joaocordeiro said:

Like, 

Everything that needed to be said, was said. 

All points of view are exposed. Everyone has the chance to give their opinion and most did. 

Including the leader of BOO(something i did not expect) 

NQ has allot to read here. But the information is here for them to think about. 

The only thing left to do is the insults and the dodging of debates with exceptions and "you also did it"

How about de dont force a mod to close this? 

Fair enough I'm bored anyways. 

4 hours ago, iNFiDeL said:

Pretty sure you get off on saying the exact same shit over and over again, like zero people have said anything about what happened being against any rules "Even if you can't grasp that or understand it, it's still a thing.....on the internet" and in reality.

Cry moar here too pls, dont let the salt Flow die out!

45 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Cry moar here too pls, dont let the salt Flow die out!

Love how your calling out my mental illness in discord but your the one begging to get shit on in the forums, sorry not enabling your sick fantasies any more I’m beat. Bed time deuces and get fucked.

52 minutes ago, iNFiDeL said:

Love how your calling out my mental illness in discord but your the one begging to get shit on in the forums, sorry not enabling your sick fantasies any more I’m beat. Bed time deuces and get fucked.

just asked you if you have mental problems there (ofc I quote myself here, nothing to hide)

Noooooo ofc not. Just major mental problems then?

because you clearly had a major meltdown (imo) over the last hours here and should seek help if this game (and the pvp in there) gets you so enraged. chill bro, it's pixels

Actually, by the rules of RP, this is meta gaming.. And not at all surprising for BOO. And also.. good to see spais are doing their jobs ;)

But too many words have already been wasted on this.. From what I understood they actually had little impact on the actual event so what's there to see here actually..

2 hours ago, blazemonger said:

Actually, by the rules of RP, this is meta gaming.. And not at all surprising for BOO. And also.. good to see spais are doing their jobs ;)

But too many words have already been wasted on this.. From what I understood they actually had little impact on the actual event so what's there to see here actually..

It is difficult to understand the “drama” that is unfolding on the English-speaking side for our group of players.

The impact of the arrival of BOO has been very low. If we watch YT videos and Twitch reruns, a significant number of people be participated the Star Wars PvP event during more than hour.

I believe the main victim of BOO was an aluminum-built star destroyer ... BOO or not its rapid destruction unfortunately would have been inevitable I think.

Our ships built on the theme of Star Wars and engaged on the Imperial side even had the luxury of dumping their ammunition containers on BOO's "Sacrebleu" while eliminating the few rebel ships that lock them. Lots of fun for these crews.

This event is a great success.

these threads are such a mess...nothing of value going on with endless trash talking. 

i guess forum rules I), II), and III) aren't important

i get that they aren't moderating discord now...but am starting to wonder if the CMs are on limited hours or just have checked out entirely. can't throw a stone in this thread without hitting rules violations -- flaming/trolling isn't a part of PvP or all in good fun, it's boring schoolyard BS that no one needs.

for how quickly they lock down discussion about LinkedIn, it's kind of absurd they'd let this slugfest keep going. 

i know the CMs don't get paid enough, but is really obvious this thread should've been locked ages ago. i guess keep flaming/trolling each other because not even the CMs care at this point.  

On 2/22/2021 at 2:00 AM, [BOO] Sylva said:

We then heard that ATOM was being paid to provide security for the event, and that was when we decided to party crash it. 

Can you still confirm this was your motivation after reading this: (also can you tell me demlock's rank on your group?) 

12 hours ago, Luceno said:

From BOO

unknown.png