Sign in to follow this  
Tiller

What city from a movie would you want to see recreated by players ingame?

Atlantis.  Because the opportunity to build a flying city is not something to pass up.

It would be awesome if there was a requirement for fuel in the game. Having to constantly supply a flying city with more resources to keep the anti-grav drives on would be a feat worth bragging about.

I like the Los Angeles from Blade Runner! Good one.

Blade runner was my first DVD when the DVD format came out. One of my favorite movies.

As far as what city I would like to see...Elysium. Bespin. Tokyo 3.

I like the Los Angeles from Blade Runner! Good one.

Blade runner was my first DVD when the DVD format came out. One of my favorite movies.

As far as what city I would like to see...Elysium. Bespin. Tokyo 3.

Thought you might like it  :lol:

I also actually like Theed from planet Naboo. I love the conbination of fantasy/period styles with sci fi.

BPTpVcG.jpg

The Citadel from mass effect would be really neat to see, although i guess it was a gigantic construct in space so i'm not sure if that counts.

now that i'm thinking about it though, would building cities and stations from copyrighted games and movies produce legal problem in the future? and lets say EA files a lawsuit over someone creating The Citadel and the ensuing publicity the screen shots would receive. if the judge or jury side with EA, what gets done about the construct that started the whole thing. deleted, or time allotted to modify its appearance if possible.

Starkiller Base would be what I would want to make. Being able to use it? Don't really care. I know its not a city but I want it, lol.base-starkiller-19907.jpgand OMG this pic size....