Jump to content
Haunty

DU Memes

Recommended Posts

BLT_-_Champ_Dual_Fuel_Sell_Sheet-690x368

Edit: Yes, it's a real thing. My family owns one. Go ahead and google "Dual Fuel Generators".

So is that how you will charge your laptop when you can't stop playing DU while out camping?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The_War_Doctor said:

Further proof that DU is better than SC. all praise our lord and savior JC

Star Citizen and Dual Universe have little in common, Doctor.

One has fixed structures, the other has voxels.

One has much more lore, one is where you create it.

One is currently playable, the other... not so much.

 

It's like comparing Chocolate icecream to Vanilla icecream. They're icecream and it stops there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kuritho said:

Star Citizen and Dual Universe have little in common, Doctor.

One has fixed structures, the other has voxels.

One has much more lore, one is where you create it.

One is currently playable, the other... not so much.

 

It's like comparing Chocolate icecream to Vanilla icecream. They're icecream and it stops there.

Forgot one is a scam and the other is real. but I wasn't comparing them anyways lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_War_Doctor said:

Forgot one is a scam and the other is real. but I wasn't comparing them anyways lol

Uhhh...

Star Citizen isn't a scam. That sorta what happens when you need to make a lot of places unique. (See also: Some planets will be touched up with artists.)

And Dual Universe isn't a scam. That sorta what happens when you need awesome netcode and server technology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The_War_Doctor said:

L85IbAt.jpg

If a joke isn't obvious or doesn't exist, seems like a poor joke.

Let's forget this and like... make fun of organizations who model them after Starwars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The_War_Doctor said:

Further proof that DU is better than SC. all praise our lord and savior JC


Historical documents reveal the truth.

JC_TheLord.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...