What is the wildest thing you would like to see implemented into the game?

Perry666

I would like to see another planet added to our system. This planet would be under the process of being colonized by an npc alien race. They would have several different stages of advancement. Some of them would have full blown bases and ships, others would just be starting out. You would have several options to interact with this race. You can make diplomacy with them to set up trade. You can claim a tile on their planet which would immediately put you at war with them. While at war with them they can also attack you anywhere around their planet. You can go and raid their bases stealing their tech and supplies. You can even enslave some of them and make them mine or do other tasks for you. 

What crazy thing would you like to see put into the game?

King of the hill type events that give static talent points for each hour/day they were held.  

Think old alien relics / constructs that appear in space. 

NQ think a great testing ground for the warfare systems in a event like context so they can be iterated without having huge impacts. Easier to remove an event location in space then undo org vs org war outcomes if the system needs adjustment. 

1 hour ago, BlindingBright said:

Alioth to be destroyed/moved in a horrible warp gate accident that creates a permanent wormhole to a new system, think about it- without Alioth- NQ's database issues fix themselves! 

I need my house queened....I mean cleaned! Anyone know a good maid? 

On 7/13/2021 at 1:29 PM, Perry666 said:

I would like to see another planet added to our system. This planet would be under the process of being colonized by an npc alien race. They would have several different stages of advancement. Some of them would have full blown bases and ships, others would just be starting out. You would have several options to interact with this race. You can make diplomacy with them to set up trade. You can claim a tile on their planet which would immediately put you at war with them. While at war with them they can also attack you anywhere around their planet. You can go and raid their bases stealing their tech and supplies. You can even enslave some of them and make them mine or do other tasks for you. 

What crazy thing would you like to see put into the game?

1. planet wide weather systems. imagine an asteroid rain on madis, or a blizzard on ion, or thunderstorms on jago, each giving their own advantages and disadvantages.
  2. a crafting unit which acts and crafts like the nanocrafter does, but can be put on constructs instead (including dynamic constructs) and not need blueprints
  3. the ability to make space/kergon fuel using said crafter.

5 hours ago, Shaman said:
  1. planet wide weather systems. imagine an asteroid rain on madis, or a blizzard on ion, or thunderstorms on jago, each giving their own advantages and disadvantages.
  2. a crafting unit which acts and crafts like the nanocrafter does, but can be put on constructs instead (including dynamic constructs) and not need blueprints
  3. the ability to make space/kergon fuel using said crafter.

These sound like great ideas. I really love that one about the weather.