THE FUTURE OF DUAL UNIVERSE - Discussion thread

I never talked about a single player game it's an MMORPG... :) What I meant is that it's just like in a classic MMORPG where there is pvp you can also have a pve system for it farm for example. Here it will be rather to train to use in this case ships and weapons... 

It will also bring in-game content.

As much as one would team up and be one of many in a battle ship, there is one problem.

Time zones! One universe and players from all over the world. An don't even think 24 hours. Work, sleep and bodily functions leave you with 2-4 hours tops.

LUA is still to cumbersum to use even when leaching on lua-dev.

DRM still does not work out as it should. My friend can give me rights to harvest but I can't return the favour. Solo was never an option so we duo-play but we are back on Haven not to go bust on tile tax. There is a constant need for T2 and above and we have to buy it and schematiskt too. You might think a player driven economy is good. Competition makes you stronger? Competition creates bankruptcy! At least in a DU.

I activated my Steam month and at the end of the year I will have to re evaluate my participation. My friend got a few month more prepaid subscription to play -or not