Hello

Hello everyone.

I just bought  A gold level pack and can't wait for the Alpha. 

I love these types of space sandbox games with heavy emphasis on building  With some RP in there too. 

I really enjoyed building  hi end  looking  luxury bases, and  luxury ships that have a kind of  Sports car  look to them. 

I am excited to see how this game will work out for me, as I am basically blind with very  Limited usable vision  and only one eye. 

I hope to use this new platform to expand my creativity and perhaps one day make a name for myself as "that blind guy who builds the awesome ships and bases."

A ton of avatars floating across your screen as you scroll. What do they all have in common?

They can't wait to welcome you to the game. Hope you have a great time!

Side note, while you can join an organization right away, I would advise you to wait and look for what interests you. 

Read up on Dual Universe first. I'm sure you have, but always ask questions. Don't hesitate as there is so much more to this game that you have no idea about!

Sources here:

Thank @Cybrex

Thanks, I've been watching this game for about a year but only just decided I  Felt confident enough to pledge and join the forms and everything. 

As I said I've been closely following this game as much as I could, but I'm now really actively reading up on all of the blogs and forum posts and even fanfics   

As far as organizations go, I was going to hold off on joining one or creating one  until later in the game.  I have noticed that most of these organizations are speaking as if they've already had a year or two of gameplay in, and sometimes speaking of things that just aren't possible yet.  And while planning for the future is great, realistically aside from some basic game mechanics that we've been presented with, nobody knows anything about actual gameplay,  and it's not good to base future game play on player predictability. 

4 minutes ago, triplehelixxx said:

I have noticed that most of these organizations are speaking as if they've already had a year or two of gameplay in, and sometimes speaking of things that just aren't possible yet.  And while planning for the future is great, realistically aside from some basic game mechanics that we've been presented with, nobody knows anything about actual gameplay,  and it's not good to base future game play on player predictability. 

4MmX4zh.gif

13 minutes ago, triplehelixxx said:

Thanks, I've been watching this game for about a year but only just decided I  Felt confident enough to pledge and join the forms and everything. 

As I said I've been closely following this game as much as I could, but I'm now really actively reading up on all of the blogs and forum posts and even fanfics   

As far as organizations go, I was going to hold off on joining one or creating one  until later in the game.  I have noticed that most of these organizations are speaking as if they've already had a year or two of gameplay in, and sometimes speaking of things that just aren't possible yet.  And while planning for the future is great, realistically aside from some basic game mechanics that we've been presented with, nobody knows anything about actual gameplay,  and it's not good to base future game play on player predictability. 

Very wise words indeed. It's important to always have that in the back of your head, some may want to sound grand and claim to be this or that and have this or that in their disposal but in reality we are all gonna start empty-handed as soon as the game comes.

11 hours ago, triplehelixxx said:

We need more people like you sir.