3 hours ago, Vyz Ejstu said:

'

Hello, CoreVamore. 

I agree: intellectual debate is welcome on the DU Forums: as long as they are done in the right section of the Forums. The 'Arkship Pub's ' primary purpose was outlined by NQ below:

As this thread is Oz's official thread, it wouldn't be right to debate on this thread - no more than it would be right to debate on any organisation's OP or person's welcome post in the Arkship Pub. To comfortably host those on this Forum, we will consider creating an Oz OP in the 'Offtopic discussions' section of the forum. Falstaf and I briefly discussed this yesterday, but we have decided to wait a bit longer. The Oz team needs to determine whether such a page will see enough use to justify its existence. 

For now, this Oz page functions like any other organisation page or welcome page on the Forums: giving everyone updates about new events or any development. On the other hand, if you are inclined to do so, you can write an opinion piece about this and we'll definitely appreciate it.

Cheers.

'

I stand corrected. Didn't realise the section I was in. Carry on ;)

On 24.3.2018 at 7:28 AM, CoreVamore said:

I stand corrected. Didn't realise the section I was in. Carry on ;)

I also didn't realise the section when I commented on the article that was linked to - that this is just an "introduce yourself, your organization (guild/clan)" section. So the note to mods is that it was my mistake and @Vyz Ejstu wanted to make me aware of that.

• 1 month later...

'

There's a new article on Oz, by DU's Alsan_Teamaro. It's his first piece and by all means, a solid entry.

@Alsan_Teamaro's article on Oz takes a look at the organisational structures in Dual Universe, with some funny puns and videos along with it. If you are thinking of building an organisation or already have one and need some tips on the mode of governance (not all leaders are dictators), Alsan's article is an insightful - if witty - piece. 

Head over to Oz to have a read. Who knows? You might learn a thing or two about keeping the cannon fodder in line orgaanisation members happy. ;) 

Oz Team.

'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'The last of the staff opinion pieces on the lootable v. 'unlootable' has been published on Outpost Zebra. The writer is a bit notorious for long and descriptive pieces, but I hope you will bear with us as he tries to consider the stance of both sides, the interests of the game and his own opinion on the discussion. You may spot some common arguments in the article and if any sentence sounds eerily like your own...jinx. 

You can read the article here: To loot or not to loot? That is the question. 

Oz Team.'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

'In a series of short interviews, Outpost Zebra talks with the leaders of Dual Universe's most popular organisations. These ten-minute pieces discuss the past present and future various organisations with their respective leaders.

In the first of the articles, we talk with FleetAdmiralCoke of the Terran Union and his take on the organisation and Dual Universe.  

Feel free to take a look here: Terran Union Interview and leave a comment if you liked what you saw. 

Spoiler

Spoiler: FleetAdmiralCoke likes C3PO

Cheers, 

Oz Team.

'

11 hours ago, Vyz Ejstu said:

'In a series of short interviews, Outpost Zebra talks with the leaders of Dual Universe's most popular organisations. These ten-minute pieces discuss the past present and future various organisations with their respective leaders.

In the first of the articles, we talk with FleetAdmiralCoke of the Terran Union and his take on the organisation and Dual Universe.  

Feel free to take a look here: Terran Union Interview and leave a comment if you liked what you saw. 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler: FleetAdmiralCoke likes C3PO

Cheers, 

Oz Team.

'

Most popular and most populated are not the same :P  as there are over 30k noveans every organization momentarily is under 3% of total population. So What scientific method do you use to determine popularity?

12 hours ago, Aaron Cain said:

Most popular and most populated are not the same :P  as there are over 30k noveans every organization momentarily is under 3% of total population. So What scientific method do you use to determine popularity?

'

That would be whichever organisations are talked about the most, and have the largest presence within Dual Universe. I have no graphs and calculations to go by, but if you're interested in plotting those, I'll be more than happy to use them. 

Cheers.

'

So then I guess DSI, Tilo and InA are on the list too as i hear alot of people talking about DSI and Tilo and seeing them back in more then one broadcast.

Well Good luck!!! it is always fun to see all these nicely made broadcasts/interviews/talks, keep up the good work! I was just genuinely curious how you determined it because it feels like a lot of work to actually determine that

Hello all, a new interview is up earlier than expected on Outpost Zebra! This time it is the friendly @Kurock having a nice chat with the leaders of The Federation Alpha: President Ginger and Prime Minister Chrissi. Have a read, and leave a comment if you feel so inclined!

Interview can be found here.

32 minutes ago, ATMLVE said:

Hello all, a new interview is up earlier than expected on Outpost Zebra! This time it is the friendly @Kurock having a nice chat with the leaders of The Federation Alpha: President Ginger and Prime Minister Chrissi. Have a read, and leave a comment if you feel so inclined!

Interview can be found here.

Well done in this one. I loved it. When is the next release? 

2 hours ago, Sky Asa said:

Well done in this one. I loved it. When is the next release? 

I'm personally not quite sure at this point, although hopefully soon. Thanks for reading!

• 1 month later...

'

The second piece of the series is up on Outpost Zebra. In this article, the Outpost Zebra staff take a closer look at the ever stable Empire. 

Kytheum was kind enough to share his thoughts about his organisation and answer some questions about the organisation's history and character. 

Be sure to read it over here

Cheers.

'

'

It's that time of the year again! Christmas...and the Dual Universe State of Affairs by Kurock. 

In a stellar article, Kurock expertly summarises all the events, drama and updates within Dual Universe since the last State of Affairs was released earlier this year. As he aptly put it: 

'...the game wrapped within a game was afoot.' 

Be sure to read and leave a comment here or retweet and share the love on Twitter

Cheers.

'

'It's the first fan-fiction up on Outpost Zebra in a while. @Aaron Cain's Chronicles of Tranquility delves into the survival and short adventure of Bladesin Mercenary Corporation's Aaron. 

Feel free to give it a read and a comment. Head here to share the inspiration on Twitter: 

Cheers.'