3 hours ago, Vyz Ejstu said:

'

Hello, CoreVamore. 

I agree: intellectual debate is welcome on the DU Forums: as long as they are done in the right section of the Forums. The 'Arkship Pub's ' primary purpose was outlined by NQ below:

As this thread is Oz's official thread, it wouldn't be right to debate on this thread - no more than it would be right to debate on any organisation's OP or person's welcome post in the Arkship Pub. To comfortably host those on this Forum, we will consider creating an Oz OP in the 'Offtopic discussions' section of the forum. Falstaf and I briefly discussed this yesterday, but we have decided to wait a bit longer. The Oz team needs to determine whether such a page will see enough use to justify its existence. 

For now, this Oz page functions like any other organisation page or welcome page on the Forums: giving everyone updates about new events or any development. On the other hand, if you are inclined to do so, you can write an opinion piece about this and we'll definitely appreciate it.

Cheers.

'

I stand corrected. Didn't realise the section I was in. Carry on ;)

Vyz Ejstu likes this

On 24.3.2018 at 7:28 AM, CoreVamore said:

I stand corrected. Didn't realise the section I was in. Carry on ;)

I also didn't realise the section when I commented on the article that was linked to - that this is just an "introduce yourself, your organization (guild/clan)" section. So the note to mods is that it was my mistake and @Vyz Ejstu wanted to make me aware of that.

Vyz Ejstu likes this

'

There's a new article on Oz, by DU's Alsan_Teamaro. It's his first piece and by all means, a solid entry.

@Alsan_Teamaro's article on Oz takes a look at the organisational structures in Dual Universe, with some funny puns and videos along with it. If you are thinking of building an organisation or already have one and need some tips on the mode of governance (not all leaders are dictators), Alsan's article is an insightful - if witty - piece. 

Head over to Oz to have a read. Who knows? You might learn a thing or two about keeping the cannon fodder in line orgaanisation members happy. ;) 

Oz Team.

'