Did everyone back the Kickstarter?

Zantsuken

Well I backed as soon as I got the mail.

To be honest this whole thing is wreaking havoc on my nerves.

You think you have nerves, the alpha is jan/ feb next year, only 4-5 months away. 4 months goes in no time at all in the world of game crafting. 

Actually didn't (so far) - those cards required by Kickstarter aren't as common here. Perhaps NQ can come up with a workaround or alternative pledge where you can do that via Paypal.

Sadly they can on their own site, etc. But it will not count towards kickstarter and their is nothing they can do for that. 

I started with iron, and then I moved up to bronze because why not. Then I realized that bronze is a stupid material, so I moved up to silver! Now a silver digital backer, and I got there not too soon because they ran out of silver digital the day ever I pledged it, which was just a few days ago.

Actually didn't (so far) - those cards required by Kickstarter aren't as common here. Perhaps NQ can come up with a workaround or alternative pledge where you can do that via Paypal.

I do not have this issue, but I really wish Kickstarter would add Paypal to their option of payment...

I mean seriously, why haven't they?

Welcome to the boards DaphneJones...Haven't we met somewhere before?....ok, ok...kinda lame I know but, I just couldn't resist... ;)

I jumped into KS without really looking

and now I'm stuck without money for cooking.

Maybe someday my DAC's will pay

for something other than DU play.

I guess for now I'll admire my Saphire Pledge

while starving to death on my patio ledge...!

I've been hanging out at gold, because I honestly want to help tinker with the alpha and push hardware limits. Plus the sooner I can play with the voxel sculpting the better.

AKA I wanted to be a lousy beater.