So Now We know.

OutlandishRep

I'm not blowing anything out of poportion. I simply shared what i thought was necessary to share. I know so much more than what I have published, things that doesn't make sense to publish, because they are natural conflicts at this stage.

But now let me just warn you then. If the leaders of CSYN can't act professionally in a small matter as this, then they can't act professionally come launch.

How can't you see that it is important to know. If people think their leaders have it under control and they don't they need to know.

Come launch I won't be saying: I told you so, but you'll know I'll be thinking it

Actually, it's all of you who blew it out of poportion. You could have ended it by saying:

I see what you mean. Hey Astrophil and Neopolitan, you should stop being so personally involved in the CSYN matters, it makes you do wrong decisions!

And They would answer:

We see what you mean, alright we'lll try to be more professional from now on!

There.

Actually, it's all of you who blew it out of poportion. You could have ended it by saying:

I see what you mean. Hey Astrophil and Neopolitan, you should stop being so personally involved in the CSYN matters, it makes you do wrong decisions!

And They would answer:

There.

I'm not sure what's worst:

That you think I am funny, or that you actually find what I write even funnier.

Hell yeah I find it funny! Two people had a conversation: words were exchanged, problems were worked out, and life returned to it's normal course.

And then you come up and say "Guys, it's the end of the world! Cinderfall isn't sharing information! Their leaders are arguing! Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah."

And you expect me not to laugh? You must be out of your mind! 

You are admitted to have that opinion, but they didn't really agree? My other picture showed how they aren't listening to Neo at all? And Astro complained about all the different viewpoints..

Not to mention his outrage... see a leader in the real world have such an outrage... he will not stay leader for long, as it shows he can't handle things under pressure.

Now I think tho that the leaders can change (they have two years) and it's better to prepare them now rather than later

And They would answer:

There.

People who are friends dont act in the same way to each other as they do to strangers and that's ok. Just because you are less formal around friends does not mean they can't do something right when the game starts. There is a reason you are no longer allowed in the cinderfall syndicate and it is you a quite the drama queen and you can't understand how a private conversation between friends doesn't mean that the people involved cannot sensibly run a syndicate or how a conversation about the syndicate does not equate to the end of the world.

The reason why *it is us that overeacted* is wrong is because there is no reason for us to have to admit to doing anything wrong. We haven't.

As for neo and asto, why shouldn't they spend hours upon hours of their time into the syndicate to try and make it work. If they do, who are we to then say "stop being so involved". Don't nickpick, show an incentive to trying to make a way it could work

The problem is outlandish, you are a outsider to what is happening and you are too preoccupied with trying to find a story to bother to realise what you are doing. Rather than *revealing the truth* your just selfishly trying to install paranoia and fear over CSYN and you are just trying to make urself seem more important.

Here's a parting tip for you: dont try to undermine what people have built for selfish and petty reasons, instead, try to help make a better society, a better community for dual universe. Instead of trying to spread fear and paranoia over small and insignificant matters, try and find something that you can believe in, that matters. I truly hope u can find it

Well well... Wasn't it problematic that Trump had talked badshit crazy about women? It sure sounds like you think it's alright. He had the same excuse as you do: it was guy talk, friends. Not meant to be heard by others. Well it did.

As a leader you have a responsibility to act responsibly always.

I'm not blowing anything out of poportion. I simply shared what i thought was necessary to share. I know so much more than what I have published, things that doesn't make sense to publish, because they are natural conflicts at this stage.

But now let me just warn you then. If the leaders of CSYN can't act professionally in a small matter as this, then they can't act professionally come launch.

How can't you see that it is important to know. If people think their leaders have it under control and they don't they need to know.

Come launch I won't be saying: I told you so, but you'll know I'll be thinking it

No one will be remembering you let alone caring what you think

but they didn't really agree?

The point of that conversation wasn't so that they could agree with each other, it was so that they could understand each other better. It's like character building; y'know, with your favorite TV show, the two main characters get into an argument and this one says that, that one says this, and at the end of it all they both understand the other a bit better. 

My other picture showed how they aren't listening to Neo at all?

We've been listening, it's just a matter of truly understanding what the other means to do, which Cinderfall has worked through

And Astro complained about all the different viewpoints..

Think of it this way: You gather 15 different people in a room. You ask each of them their opinions on a policy. They each give a different opinion on said policy. Then they ask you to choose one, and you know that if you choose one, the other 14 might think less of you for it. Then you have to do that for every policy on the list, every time you have a meeting.

And you're telling me you wouldn't feel stressed about that? I call bullshit.

If you don't know how it is then shut up and don't you dare to judge others in matters you have no experience in.

And you also don't know how real life leaders act if they are alone under friends, unobserved by the public, they're all also just humans and why do you not know how they act if they're unobserved? exactly because in real life you wouldn't dare to harass or to nose out these people, not to mention that it is a multitude more difficult, illegal and you get excuted or deported to very unpleasant locations in some coutries for this.

Also i bet you're this kind of person who complains about the politics in the own country, but doesn't go voting.

People deserve the right to know...

But they don't. I'm not privy to the internal goings on at McDonalds because I'm not a board member nor an investor in the company. People who aren't currently involved in CSYN don't "deserve" to know anything about the organisation - anything they do release is just marketing stuff to get people on board. Yes, people in the organisation probably deserve a voice there (although I don't know how it's actually being run as of yet, and one could argue that subordinates don't need to know absolutely everything). So this "journalism" is a waste of your time and only serves as something to chuckle over for a little bit before moving on. Forum drama is unneeded so early into development.

There are bound to be reworkings during the two year wait we have until DU is released . . There is also a likely chance that quite a few internal squabbles will take place in that time as well. . . 

What you must remember is this; heated debate brings around progress. It is "NOT" the end of the world! It is simply two or more passionate people who love their job working out their differences. . . Far better to have it come out now than during release. . .

Well well... Wasn't it problematic that Trump had talked badshit crazy about women? It sure sounds like you think it's alright. He had the same excuse as you do: it was guy talk, friends. Not meant to be heard by others. Well it did.

As a leader you have a responsibility to act responsibly always.

Of course it was problematic that trump was sexist towards women. However, being racist and sexist towards women is not the same as showing a little emotion. I said it was talk between friends due to your point about how due to the informality of the debate, we won't be able to run anything. This does not mean though that any of us our like trump. We may have talked in an informal manner but nothing we die justifies us being compared to trump.

For the record, I'm british. I follow the American debate but support neither of the candidate campaigns.

I am not the leader, don't know how I would react when pressured.

But I know no leader should have to yell out insults to people because of pressure.

You obviously have never been in a leadership role.

I can tell you as a leader IRL, that talks about policy making will always be heated BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. They should be. I would be more worried for a group that all thought the same.

What you did was try to throw those doors open. Now your upset that the people who have either been part of those discussions, seen them, or are mature enough to understand people argue, are making you out to be the bad guy.

Come on...

holy fuk this is some juicy drama lama spit rite here. 2 year's from launch and you are been inspector gadget in an org that's still been designed. And discussing this on a public forum meant to benefit the development of the game seems hardly professional.

Wow, if this is the kind of drama happening 2 years before the game is released, hell, before we even have anything playable, man, I can't wait to see what's in store when the game actually kicks off. Love it.

It's a mad world.