We just released a small update to fix an exploit with market orders. DU is now in r0.23.12 version.

Aaron Cain

I think there is serious political factor. 

While small fish is beyond NQ energy to even bother, big troublemakers are... kinda hard to remove. If NQ seriously decides to crack down on them hard and without exeptions, we obviously see some well known names of players and orgs on chopping block -- and guys will not go down silently. They instantly (and rabidly) counter-attack with immense amount of stink and anti-PR (all sorts of hysteria on forums, discords and social media). This something I doubt NQ, being seriously dusted even during minor skirmish about M15, ready to experience time soon. So they... tacticly forgiving.

[Ancient scrolls Sabretooth 03.02.1400]

Why are people pushing for others to get punished? It is not a good way of thinking and living!

Wishing someone something bad isnt for good people, Karma will do its job, even when you dont know about it.

And I more think that they are just lucky and, in the end, helpfull. Let those few get an advantage and lets see how we , the majority, will overcome this with ease. Instead of bringing others down, try to get yourself up, even with false rules. It makes you stronger.

But its true that it has to be mentioned!

It's pretty clear that there has to be some leeway for players to test bugs. I hit something the other day that caused me to get double ore while mining. I don't know how it happened or how to reproduce it. Was that an exploit? Maybe. If it happens again and I figure out why/how, I'll report it... but if NQ already knows about it, they might think I exploited it. If they punish every little thing like that they'll either wipe out the player base or they'll start getting really useless bug reports liKe "something happened and I got double ore."

20 hours ago, le_souriceau said:

I think there is serious political factor. 

While small fish is beyond NQ energy to even bother, big troublemakers are... kinda hard to remove. If NQ seriously decides to crack down on them hard and without exeptions, we obviously see some well known names of players and orgs on chopping block -- and guys will not go down silently. They instantly (and rabidly) counter-attack with immense amount of stink and anti-PR (all sorts of hysteria on forums, discords and social media). This something I doubt NQ, being seriously dusted even during minor skirmish about M15, ready to experience time soon. So they... tacticly forgiving.

This might be an indication of a future wipe.