Jump to content
CDEEKS

Moving away from Star citizen Looking to get package

Recommended Posts

Hi, i have decided to stop following SC and focus on DU, it looks like this may be released long before SC but i won't get into that topic on this forum.  Unfortunately, I don't have the $ to buy the packages yet thus are looking to rade anyone who plays eve online.  as i understand it if you buy the $180 package you get 3 keys to share,  I am willing to trade Eve online isk for one of those keys. i currently, hold about 60b isk and if anyone is an eve fan and has keys to share i would be willing to trade.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The keys are for beta, and as we are still currently in prealpha waiting on a new road map, it would be impossible to say when Beta would even hit. It is possible to back at the 60 dollar level then as you are able bump it up to the next level and so on only paying the difference between the packs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The_War_Doctor said:

The keys are for beta, and as we are still currently in prealpha waiting on a new road map, it would be impossible to say when Beta would even hit. It is possible to back at the 60 dollar level then as you are able bump it up to the next level and so on only paying the difference between the packs.

 

From what i understood it to be if you got the $180 pack you get weekly server invites.  I guess the person who buys that gets it but those 3 keys they gift wouldn'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 This suggestion certainly violates the EVE TOS and would be a bannable offence. I'd reckon NQ would not approve either but we'll have to wait and see what a mod says.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blazemonger said:

Besides, this suggestion certainly violates the EVE TOS and would be a bannable offence. I'd reckon NQ would not approve either but we'll have to wait and see what a mod says.

Screw EVE TOS am done playing that game and as for NQ they have nothing to do with how i get my beta key. if  a backer decided to gift me a key then there is no rules being broken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CDEEKS said:

I am willing to trade Eve online isk for one of those keys. i currently, hold about 60b isk and if anyone is an eve fan and has keys to share i would be willing to trade.  

The problem is that those 3 keys they give with $180 pack won't give you access to the game right now. They are for Beta stage, currently it's Pre-Alpha that will be followed by Alpha 1 and Alpha 2. I believe it won't be earlier than 6-12 month till beta begins.

 

Also you can try your luck and participate actively in DU community life, from time to time they give some random keys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miamato said:

The problem is that those 3 keys they give with $180 pack won't give you access to the game right now. They are for Beta stage, currently it's Pre-Alpha that will be followed by Alpha 1 and Alpha 2. I believe it won't be earlier than 6-12 month till beta begins.

 

Also you can try your luck and participate actively in DU community life, from time to time they give some random keys.

that would be atv access

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know they are not giving out any more ATV keys, the giveaways for those all occurred before the pre-alpha even opened. With it open now I highly doubt they will do another run of new ATV members. However, as I am only human, I could be totally wrong. Until someone corrects me otherwise we will just have to wait and see. . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently Beta keys are as much a virtual commodity as SC ships. You can look at them, but can't really use them right now. 

 

Buuut if you're still interested shoot me a pm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

We're always happy to see enthusiasm regarding our game and we're thankful for that. This being said, here are a few things to keep in mind to be sure to keep things clear and healthy for everybody:

  • Dual Universe community members must comply with all the rules established by Novaquark (Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, EULA, Forum Rules, everything)
  • Even if we have nothing to say about the rules other developers establish to manage their games and services, we will never encourage any behavior bending or breaking Terms of Service or other kinds of code of conduct of any sort regarding a non-Novaquark game or service
  • If our own rules and policy are not clear enough at a defined time, we'll update them as soon as possible to reflect as best as possible what we want -or not- to see happening in the community. This is done to keep things fun for everybody. Players feedback is very important here

As we always said, we want to foster a warm and welcoming community. This asks to establish rules and guidelines. Common sense means that some are permanent and others could evolve as time goes by. So to make sure everybody has a good time, we kindly advise respecting the rules you agreed to comply with by creating a Novaquark account (and to do that in other games in general).

 

Dual Universe is a sandbox game and by nature, everything will be open. That's one of the most exciting things about our game. It has never been done like that before. At least, not at this scale. We're not naive, all kinds of behaviors will emerge from it.

 

Concerning the behaviors outside the game, same thing. And we want to prevent as much as possible the bad kind of actions we too often see as gamers and that are a plague for our passion. Grey and black market key exchange/selling/whatever-little-arrangements are among them. This is not something desirable when you want to maintain things cool for everybody.

It's not only frowned upon, we clearly disapprove that. A free key is a free key. It must be gifted for nothing in return. We know how things work though, we're not idiots (we're gamers too) and we will try to prevent that as much as possible with the means and resources at our disposal.

Again, if our current rules are not clear enough, we'll update them to reflect what is okay and what's not and the possible rewards or sanctions that could come out of that. And as always, the dialog with you guys remains open. 

 

We'll give news on the roadmap this Summer, as announced. We're also considering new ATV members and will communicate about that in due time.

 

Cheers, 

Nomad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NQ-Nomad said:

Hi,

 

We're always happy to see enthusiasm regarding our game and we're thankful for that. This being said, here are a few things to keep in mind to be sure to keep things clear and healthy for everybody:

  • Dual Universe community members must comply with all the rules established by Novaquark (Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, EULA, Forum Rules, everything)
  • Even if we have nothing to say about the rules other developers establish to manage their games and services, we will never encourage any behavior bending or breaking Terms of Service or other kinds of code of conduct of any sort regarding a non-Novaquark game or service
  • If our own rules and policy are not clear enough at a defined time, we'll update them as soon as possible to reflect as best as possible what we want -or not- to see happening in the community. This is done to keep things fun for everybody. Players feedback is very important here

As we always said, we want to foster a warm and welcoming community. This asks to establish rules and guidelines. Common sense means that some are permanent and others could evolve as time goes by. So to make sure everybody has a good time, we kindly advise respecting the rules you agreed to comply with by creating a Novaquark account (and to do that in other games in general).

 

Dual Universe is a sandbox game and by nature, everything will be open. That's one of the most exciting things about our game. It has never been done like that before. At least, not at this scale. We're not naive, all kinds of behaviors will emerge from it.

 

Concerning the behaviors outside the game, same thing. And we want to prevent as much as possible the bad kind of actions we too often see as gamers and that are a plague for our passion. Grey and black market key exchange/selling/whatever-little-arrangements are among them. This is not something desirable when you want to maintain things cool for everybody.

It's not only frowned upon, we clearly disapprove that. A free key is a free key. It must be gifted for nothing in return. We know how things work though, we're not idiots (we're gamers too) and we will try to prevent that as much as possible with the means and resources at our disposal.

Again, if our current rules are not clear enough, we'll update them to reflect what is okay and what's not and the possible rewards or sanctions that could come out of that. And as always, the dialog with you guys remains open. 

 

We'll give news on the roadmap this Summer, as announced. We're also considering new ATV members and will communicate about that in due time.

 

Cheers, 

Nomad

 

 

I fully understand what you're saying, thank you.   I was naively thinking that the key was, in fact, the same as the  3rd package and granted me access to the game once per week.  Since that's not the case i will just wait to a released date is announced for the beta and ill buy my key the real way :)  Keep up the great work guys and shove this project Down CIG's throat lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2018 at 12:16 AM, CDEEKS said:

Screw EVE TOS am done playing that game and as for NQ they have nothing to do with how i get my beta key. if  a backer decided to gift me a key then there is no rules being broken. 

Honestly this, There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gifted a key, and there is also nothing wrong with someone gifting that person back some ISK :P

 

Though ofc it seems that the keys only reference closed beta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2018 at 12:07 PM, CDEEKS said:

Keep up the great work guys and shove this project Down CIG's throat lol

Although I agree with your sentiment, I do hope you don't turn on NQ when development doesn't go 100% to plan lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hades said:

Although I agree with your sentiment, I do hope you don't turn on NQ when development doesn't go 100% to plan lol

As long as they don't adopt the shady business practices that CIG have among various other controversial issues they're at the helm of. but that's a discussion for another time on another forum am not bringing the toxicity to here there is plenty of that over at CIG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×