old subscribers treated worse

Emtec3PL

1920x1080.jpg__960x540_q85_subsampling-2

Attention old pre-orderers novaqark changed account scoring system.

Old accounts can not be registered or upgrade, only new ones can be purchased.

I think that old subscribers should be better treated, for example:
Gold -> Patron PACK
Silver -> Sponsor PACK
Bronze -> Contributor PACK

Hey Emtec3PL,

In my opinion, I think Founders have actually been treated better now this run, as their packs, got for free, the perks of the Subscriber Packs.

Example:

• Silver Founders previously only had access to Beta - With Novaquark's auto reward system, they now have access to the game from the Alpha 2 Stage.
  • Gold founders get some of the perks from the Sponsor Pack. Essentially, getting FREE perks added on top of their Founders Packs.

This, to me, is totally fair, Novaquark did not have to do this for us, but instead, they were generous to the Founders to give them the Free Additional Perks. :)

This is the reason why Founders can't UPGRADE to Supporters - As perks have already been given.

~ Meldrik

At this moment, the game will offer 2 Alphas and 1 Beta before release.

Pre-Alpha -> Alpha 1 -> Alpha 2 -> Beta - > Release. This means, there will be a proper beta, as well as the 2 Alpha stages. :)

~ Meldrik

Edited by Mod-Meldrik

What founders generously received when the supporter packs were announced are mostly cosmetic in-game items and not entire "packs". What those cosmetics are, are listed in the post where that image comes from:

https://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/2018/03/07/supporter-rewards-for-founder-backers/

Besides cosmetic in-game goodies:

Silver Founders now get access to Alpha 2 (not beta like the would have previously)

Gold Founders gets a name reservation

(Sapphire Founders and up get a few more cosmetics.)

NQ have stated that they are looking into allowing upgrading from Founder packs to Supporter packs as there are quite a few people asking for this.

Are NQ really treating Founders worse by handing out free stuff?

That's an old Kickstarter Update: don't expect actual Release on December 2018. (This is logical with any development - things get pushed back - as have we seen already with Alpha) This summer (soon^tm) we'll get the Road Map which will give you a better idea when we'll be seeing release...

Definitely wont be seeing Alpha, Beta This month... 

Cheers,
Comrademoco

You know I used to teach my pilots in Eve Online a saying. "Greedy gets you killed."

I personally would be more interested in doing what I can to help the game get off the ground than worry about rewards that wont exist if it doesn't.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, Emtec3PL said:

in my opinion Alpha II is Beta only under a different name

We could call it a banana cream pie.  Who cares?

But if we call all the phases Beta it would be a bit confusing wouldn't it?

It's just a name that indicates that it isn't the first alpha.  And it's also not the last test stage (or Beta).

Well I'm a Gold Founder and I would have loved getting a Patron Supporters pack for more Dac , cosmetics and pets added to my account but at least we get something ! You just cant upgrade your account I guess ? 

10 hours ago, GunDeva said:

Well I'm a Gold Founder and I would have loved getting a Patron Supporters pack for more Dac , cosmetics and pets added to my account but at least we get something ! You just cant upgrade your account I guess ? 

Not yet, but possibly in the future.

On 06/04/2018 at 7:35 AM, Kurock said:

Silver Founders now get access to Alpha 2 (not beta like the would have previously)

But will Silver Founders still be able to get in Beta with the Alpha 2 being a bonus or it's just Alpha 2 now?

7 minutes ago, Demonneo said:

But will Silver Founders still be able to get in Beta with the Alpha 2 being a bonus or it's just Alpha 2 now?

If you get into an earlier test you get the later tests "for free". 

Pre-Alpha -> Alpha 1 -> Alpha 2 -> Beta -> (this is not a test) Release

So those in pre-alpha will be able to play in the Beta.

So Iron/bronze wont get anything or what?

I was suppose to get:

Game at launch (PC Digital)
Thanks in the credits as early backer
"Iron Founder" Forum Title
2 DACs (value:36€ post-release)

3 hours ago, azuwkurw said:

So Iron/bronze wont get anything or what?

I was suppose to get:

Game at launch (PC Digital)
Thanks in the credits as early backer
"Iron Founder" Forum Title
2 DACs (value:36€ post-release)

And you'll still get that. You just won't get anything extra from the supporter packs.