Jump to content

Recommended Posts

https://www.dualthegame.com/en/pledge

So, the new supporter packs are out. What are your thoughts on them? How did they compare to what you guessed would be in them? Personally i though't there would be more DACs, but i love what they have done in relation to different points of access into alpha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Evil_Porcupine said:

Also, @NQ, Will previous crowdfunders get stuff like the rez node skin? couldn't find information on that anywhere. And the extra animations etc... too.

*I was wrong hehe

 

Also, I love the packs and extras... well done NQ :)

 

Edit:

Also, the pets are different between old packs and new I imagine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ATMLVE said:

Yes, previous backers get some of the new rewards based on backer level.

 

https://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/2018/03/07/supporter-rewards-for-founder-backers/

Oh wow, interesting.  Thanks!

 

NQ is extremely generous, wow.  Definitely can’t say they haven’t been kind to the supporters.  Feels good for a change :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice. 

I'm à big fan of seeing so many extra goodies for the original backers. Really nice. 

 

I just wished I could just buy that damned t-shirt on its own. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask how long these packs will be available for purchase? Also can I ask if the plan to have the Force Field Unit and Protection Bubble for players who build on Normal Territories is still going ahead? I think this a great idea to give players who build in these non protected territories time to react if players are trying to offline grief them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Falstaf said:

Nice. 

I'm à big fan of seeing so many extra goodies for the original backers. Really nice. 

 

I just wished I could just buy that damned t-shirt on its own. :P

Same - I wish there was an alternate way to get some of those options without having to pay full price to back again. I'd love an option to be able to invite a few of my friends to try this game out during Beta without having to pay another $120.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Miamato said:

So it seems for some regions price is 180$ for other 180Eur. That makes much difference :(

Not for me, it just shows the price in euros and the transaction will just take whatever the exchange rate at the time gets from 180 euros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Evil_Porcupine said:

Not for me, it just shows the price in euros and the transaction will just take whatever the exchange rate at the time gets from 180 euros

The billing email I recieved was for 180,- €. Wich is totaly fine for me, but there is no exchange information inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pleione said:

Which pack gets the cool looking Legacy Resurrection Node?  I didn't see mention of it specifically...

All of the packs do, as far as I can tell.  The patron has a cryogenic pod as well... which I think is another exclusive skin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ATMLVE said:

Yes, previous backers get some of the new rewards based on backer level.

 

https://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/2018/03/07/supporter-rewards-for-founder-backers/

so @NQ the one thing I was hoping the original gold or higher backers would get is the extra beta keys that the supporter and patron backers get.  Is it included and just left off the list? Otherwise thanks for adding the extra goodies. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evil_Porcupine said:

https://www.dualthegame.com/en/pledge

So, the new supporter packs are out. What are your thoughts on them? How did they compare to what you guessed would be in them? Personally i though't there would be more DACs, but i love what they have done in relation to different points of access into alpha.

I'm actually pretty disheartened. I also had my eye on the previous supporter pack with x24 DACs, which if to my recollection was cheaper than the one they're offering now with x12 DACs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...