Well yeah i watch anime.
It feel good to relax after a long day of playing game and lazy working.
Well what is your taste , my is some loli, and little more loli, and loli also some isekai tag no ?!

2 hours ago, PyroTechnica said:

I prefer sitting lonely in my bedroom

well we all sit lonely in bedroom. Just on my pc screen, something ..

12 hours ago, Reptoks said:

So, anybody watch anime?

Like Gundam or something?

I found a couple of interesting ones in the last year:-

* Wolf and Spice: The economic discussions are fun. The Wolf character: First the translation is ve to English is very good as the articulation is very strong and the voice-actress is sincerely superlative conveying the wit, poise and sass of the character. I usually prefer listening in Japanese with English subtitles so this says quite a lot about how much I enjoyed the language in this one.

* Children Who Chase Lost Voices From Deep Below: The animation quality mainly an the imagery are all very arresting amd very high quality.

* Wolf Children: The story is charming about kids obviously with a fantasy twist, simple tales like this often work best I find.

* The Girl Who Leapt Through Time: Again the every-day-setting with solid animation of ordinary things, very satisfying.

* The Garden of Words: Felt the most satisfying visually and in terms of temp and pace: A small vignette of a story that could be one of those invisible stories that happens all the time.

I often find most anime tends to lose it's form and structure either story and/or aesthetic rules. So these above felt a bit like shining stars by comparison.

9 hours ago, PyroTechnica said:

I prefer sitting lonely in my bedroom

Alone or Lonely? One would tend to choose to be alone as opposed to ending up lonely. I prefer to be alone for example after dealing with large number of people, in a day!

9 hours ago, MookMcMook said:

Alone or Lonely? One would tend to choose to be alone as opposed to ending up lonely. I prefer to be alone for example after dealing with large number of people, in a day!

Alone and lonely