Aeonian Federation [Now Recruiting]

• 4 weeks later...

What a few weeks it has been!

Here's a few updates from the Syndicate:

We're happy to welcome the Golden Fox Division and Me'sen Gotabor Starship Engineers as new Member Organizations! Cinderfall has also continued its broadcasts of Cinderfall TV, and just recently has signed the Obsidio Accords in an effort to further promote a cooperative and unified gaming community.

As always, the door is open to new faces and organizations who wish to be a part of the Syndicate!

Cheers,

Astro

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One quick update: The Poolamoo Accords, previously jointly established by BOO and CSYN, have now been terminated after careful consideration. More details to follow soon on our Discord.

• 5 weeks later...

EmberstonePoster2.png

Cinderfall Syndicate is an intergalactic umbrella alliance of organizations and individuals with a common interest of universal progress, prosperity and to foster the community by creating a place of safety: civilization.
To build civilization we need a city: Emberstone City. A city with markets, arenas, factories but most of all people. People, like you, to form a community and help carve out civilization from the wilds. Let's build civilization together.  
Organizations or individuals can join us at https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/cinderfall-syndicate
Visit us at our discord https://discord.gg/eWTceEN

So I feel that this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find the answer anywhere. What is happening to the Cinderfall syndicate? Just yesterday it was the 5th biggest Org, but today it looks as though membership suddenly dropped. Is it people joining member organizations? Is it a purge of inactives? Are you transferring to a new org? No big deal, just extremely curious.

22 hours ago, The Doctor said:

So I feel that this is probably a stupid question, but I can't find the answer anywhere. What is happening to the Cinderfall syndicate? Just yesterday it was the 5th biggest Org, but today it looks as though membership suddenly dropped. Is it people joining member organizations? Is it a purge of inactives? Are you transferring to a new org? No big deal, just extremely curious.

I believe it was mostly a purge of inactives and users who were actually members of other organizations no longer in CSYN.

On 9/24/2017 at 12:16 AM, Neopolitan said:

Boi-o Bannana
Emberstone is going to be fun to build! many different people working together, woop!

Cheers to that sentiment. The more projects like Emberstone and Tortuga the community can hook into, the better the game will be. Trade (and all the fun flowing from it - mainly the pew pew part) will absolutely depend on there being multiple settlements that are stable.

On 9/27/2017 at 2:37 PM, The Doctor said:

It is a bit unclear at the moment. It seems to have been a combination of a political purge of sorts, as well as people and orgs quitting

• 4 weeks later...

Hello citizens of Dual Universe,

On behalf of the Grand Assembly I must inform all member organizations of the Aeonian Federation excluding; Objective Driveyards, Silverlight Industries, Chromion Industrial, The Solar Empire, Quantum Force and

Me'sen Gotabor, all other organizations will be expunged on good terms from the Aeonian Federation. The executive of the Federation has made this decision on the basis of removing inactive, dormant and possibly dead organizations.

Don’t worry, our borders will remain open to all and any removed entities are welcome to reapply. We don’t mean to provoke malice nor do we harbour any bad stances on any of the organizations, our intention with this action is to valid, executable data and to ensure all allied member organizations are held tightly within the federation.

-Best regards

Sir BananaKitty of AFED.

• 9 months later...

Just a bump! - It has been a while hasn't it?

Just to refresh:

- We are still open and running stronger than ever, the administration is planning some big changes and we need more of you lovely people to join us! Emberstone, our planned city is still being planned and will begin construction in the next test, everyone is welcome to participate and if it arouses some interest I'll be extending invitations for the construction team. Oh and for those who aren't in our discord server (like seriously...) and haven't been keeping up with our developments... we've renamed Emberstone to Horizon and have altered it's purpose to be all inclusive.

- Our requite program is still running (to sum it up: it's a trial membership contract with no strings attached for the curious organizations who may be considering joining but don't wish to get instantly tied up in our workings) 

- All organizations types are welcome as we are looking to expand and excel in all areas. 

Just some notes:

- We've opened some NDA channels in our public discord sever as all of our Senior Administrators have Pre-alpha access; What does that mean for you? 

1. If your'e a member of one of Member-Organizations (Silverlight Industries, New Genesis, Sector Protectorate, Chromion Industrial, Me'sen Gotabor,  ASTRO, Delta Force & Unknown) then you can immediately join us in our plans, all contributions of any scale will be greatly appreciated and I'll be speaking to your leaders about recognition ;).
  2. If your'e not a part of the federation in any way you can still join our discord server and talk to me about getting into the project. In the Alpha stages we'll just be testing for asthetics mostly... seeing what looks good and bad, refining our futuristic roman style etc... Depending on how much flexibility we'll have with constructs will dictate whether we create a separate organization for the city or not, but at the moment it'll just remain in the property of the public, managed by the Administration of the Aeonian Federation but open to all who take an interest.

- We're open to all agreement propositions, from Non-Aggression-Pacts to Dual citizenship and Free Trade agreements - Contact me in private if you're interested.

- We are in desperate need of artistic individuals to assist our pathetic efforts in creating appealing public content... don't look at me

Just some useful links: 

- Best regards,

Chief Superintendent, Lord Kittishima.  

g4587.thumb.png.386b43d9e3f2a2be968e62750688f796.png

An alliance built for all by the people to light the way.

Some big changes are coming soon!

The Senior Administration team is working very hard to overhaul the structure of the current Federation to streamline it's operations. A glance at what is planned to change is:

• Grand Assembly interaction
  • Division introduction
  • Clear mission objectives
  • A reshuffle of roles
  • And much more....

We are taking steps into the future to ensure all of our members are well looked after and a are happy with our community. We are also looking to expand our horizons by taking in some new individual members and organizations. 

Please do join our discord to say hello and ask questions if you're interested. Here's our trial membership option for the inquisitive bunch who aren't completely sold: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JNgDdWqmhpXD41gShrOYR2tCIPXk-OgjAEcPjMSOImA/edit?usp=sharing

- Best regards,

Chief Superintendent, Lord Kittishima.

• 5 months later...

Well depending on you wanting to be a neutral alliance/confederation/federation or part of an expansionistic one the choices are getting smaller :)

With Afed joining Arch alliance the total alliance list shown in DI yesterday is already 1 shorter. 

Have fun choosing!!!

6 hours ago, Aaron Cain said:

Well depending on you wanting to be a neutral alliance/confederation/federation or part of an expansionistic one the choices are getting smaller :)

With Afed joining Arch alliance the total alliance list shown in DI yesterday is already 1 shorter. 

Have fun choosing!!!

But we're not technically an alliance, we're a federation-based org; so I'm not quite sure why we keep getting tagged as an "alliance group." We have a core member base of AFED-only members, along with our member orgs. Maybe the "new" AFED still has yet to get rid of the old image of AFED, as we were an alliance group then.

@Maky1871 if you want to get a better understanding of what the Aeonian Federation is and does, I'd recommend swinging by our Discord: https://discord.gg/5mHbNR9

I think you are right in that, as far as i understood the Afed was still an alliance so i am glad to be better informed now and if so i stand mistaken and well at least gave you a excuse to explain it again :)  To be honest, the Alliance list consists more of groups of clustered organizations having fun together then actual Alliances if you look at it that way.

Good luck in this new endeavor and let the friendship flow and keep on growing!