FrigoPorco

Dr. Porco's Quote of the Day

Have you visited the popular Buffalo Bill's Lotion Shop? 

"Careful...If anything happens to Neopolitan, Porcocorp will answer to the Cinderfall Syndicate. Have you ever been to Emberstone, Dr. Porco?"

"Careful...If anything happens to Neopolitan, Porcocorp will answer to the Cinderfall Syndicate. Have you ever been to Emberstone, Dr. Porco?"

It's a 5 star spa, Mr. Jame Gumb is a certified yoga instructor and level 3 Reiki. And plus, every guest signs a full waver. 

here-s-the-shocking-real-life-inspiratio

Emberstone? Is that a massage parlor in Pattaya, Thailand? Yes......great place!!!! Ask for Mindy. 

"So what? It's only a few billion people..." - Dr. Frigo Porco

" I found this on Secret Service logs. Don't believe Dr. Frigo! 

"He's not telling the whole truth... We had a redacted discussion with certain other personalities (I would put myself and every other person that reads this in serious danger should I dare mention their names) in which Dr. Frigo Porco made it abundantly clear that a few billion experiments would not suffice for the test-run of the prototype. According to him, a few hundred trillions would barely suffice."--anonymous source.

"

Intriguing - seemingly a large amounts of human rights violations are going on - the review board will have to take look at the case :) and perhaps place a warrant out for someones arrest. 

Intriguing - seemingly a large amounts of human rights violations are going on - the review board will have to take look at the case :) and perhaps place a warrant out for someones arrest. 

"Where would the...fun go? Without insane scientists, what happens to the Death Star/Shopping mall?"

Wow, everyone thinks I'm just going to order a bunch of assassinations and kill everyone involved in speaking or doing anything against me or Porcocorp.......ha ha hhhahahahahhahaha.....hehhehehehe...hahahhah....

Wow, everyone thinks I'm just going to order a bunch of assassinations and kill everyone involved in speaking or doing anything against me or Porcocorp.......ha ha hhhahahahahhahaha.....hehhehehehe...hahahhah....

In the next issue of Dual Universe Today: 

Confirmed: FrigoPorco orders assassinations on criminal elements threatening his businesses. 

In the next issue of Dual Universe Today: 

Confirmed: FrigoPorco orders assassinations on criminal elements threatening his businesses. 

"Thank you for warning me in advance!"