Hello!

Alayna

Just found out about this game.  Looks awesome!  I love this genre and am looking forward to the building with voxels.  Will there be some kind of an early access or something? 

Hiho Alayna,

Welcome to the Community  :D, i hope you enjoy it  ^_^

And yes, there will be an Early Access for the game trough the Upcoming Crowdfunding program on Dual Universe website. Stay tuned  ;)

Hiho Alayna,

Welcome to the Community :D, i hope you enjoy it ^_^

And yes, there will be an Early Access for the game trough the Upcoming Crowdfunding program on Dual Universe website. Stay tuned ;)

No there won't be early access. There will be an alpha for TESTING.

Oh, and welcome

Welcome.

The Kickstarter for the Alpha Access is done, but there's a crowdfunding portal coming soon for people who wanteed to fund the game via paypal with some of the pledges of the Kickstarter in it. Mind you, it will be for a limited period before the Alpha test begins.

Welcome Alayna!  Yes, this game looks very exciting.  I too am looking forward to the building aspect of it.  We're actually looking for some builders to join our organization.  So far we have a lot of fighters, but no one has yet signed up to help us build our settlement.  You should check us out when you get a chance.  https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-outfit PM me if you have any questions.

Welcome to the community, Alayna.

Hopefully you will stick around, as it will take months until even the alpha phase begins. There are already numerous player-made organisations (=clans/guilds), recommending to check them out to find people to hang around with while we wait.

Forums are a great way to learn more about the game, but I will also drop a link to an external website that keeps track of the developments so far:

http://dusleepers.fr/topics.html

Cheers.

Welcome Alayna!  Yes, this game looks very exciting.  I too am looking forward to the building aspect of it.  We're actually looking for some builders to join our organization.  So far we have a lot of fighters, but no one has yet signed up to help us build our settlement.  You should check us out when you get a chance.  https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/the-outfit PM me if you have any questions.

I looked at your guild page.  It looks like a very fun group of peeps. Love your sense of humor  :D  Thanks for the invite!!!  It might be too early to join a guild, but I will  definitely take your offer into consideration.