DEMETER PTS PREVIEW - Discussion Thread

NQ-Deckard

8 hours ago, Tional said:

So you're doing it now, good. You're listening.

They aren't. They haven't told us anything useful about a release date. They told us to dig out our stuff, or file tickets to have them dig it out when Demeter comes out.

I was already doing it during the first PTS weekend with Demeter.,,, started before the video had actually finished.... it's taken nearly 2 weeks of most of my free time.... I guess I can put my feet up soon and just chill until Demeter hits.

I am actually really glad that the soil levels are returning to a new pristine level.

On 11/5/2021 at 4:56 PM, Xarius said:

NQ: We want your feedback!

Players:  Ore yields are too low, taxes too high. Here are several different ways to make this update viable. 

NQ: PTS Open again! With no changes to anything players were worried about not being changed.

I mean, I have to give credit where credit is due, they are freaking experts at just ignoring feedback and pushing things anyways. 

I especially loved how they had a questions thread....complained that people weren't asking enough questions and were making the thread "too busy to review"....never answered any questions....then locked the thread. 

They've literally spent more time complaining about their own forum's organization than engaging about the update. 

NQ has definitely established a culture around their company of designing the game on a whim with no long-term plans and doing as little customer interaction as humanly possible. It's a...bold combination for sure. 

The upcoming new brake rules will cause some really good-looking ships to look bad or crash bad. Not happy about that particular change. As long as only NEW ship constructions will have to follow those new upcoming rules, it is okay. But PLEASE do no apply those rules to ships concepted and designed, built before these new rules become valid.

On 11/10/2021 at 3:10 PM, blundertwink said:

They've literally spent more time complaining about their own forum's organization than engaging about the update. 

Trust me, some of us have noticed this to be a repeating pattern .. for about 4 years now

Railgun capacity problem reminder:

I just wanted to remind that still there is a railgun capacity problam on Demeter PTS. With all neccesery skills on level 5,5,5 Player can mount only 3 railguns instead of 4. That's the same amount of railguns that can be mounted by player with skills at level 3, 3, 0.