HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT

Lights

im anouncin something the community has been counting down for a few days now if you dont appreciate something everyone else does im sorry i offended you its 2017 im trying to be impartial to all thoughts of life but sadly i still cant satisfy everyone yet.

Someone is very angry. Being angry and swearing at Lights won't make anything better.

This is awesome news! I am curious whether this changes anything since they still have the milestones listed on the crowd funding page, which would imply they are still relevant. But even if nothing changes, this is still wonderful news!!

Good news.

In reference to the previous or initial posts without looking at anyone in particular: De-escalation, people. Try it sometimes, it can help with the nerves. If not now, then for the future. I realize that we're all human with certain traits and quirks and that is mostly fine, and sometimes you may shake your head at another user or specific post at least, but in that case taking a deep breath, a step back, etc. and trying a more constructive approach initially can help and not cause long-term problems between individuals.

And believe me, some grudges I've seen over trivial things can ruin days ... or even result in more damage or people leaving. But don't get me wrong, this is no "end of the world posting" in this case, nor that it really escalated here - could've been worse after all.

Merely using the chance to highlight that some really tough conflicts can start over little things. Acknowledging this means that one should potentially fight this problem early on. At least on a public stage. NQ surely considered users posting in here and did not mind - and if it was an oversight and they notice they can still change it accordingly. So it should be fine.

And you were what 3-4 hours late?. ffs how did they mess the permissions of this. This why we have them sadly people will abuse the honor system like Lights.

consider this like a horse race :)

the lead horse is 100 feet ahead and about to win. 100% guranteed.

but its still nice to cheer when it crosses the line :)

NQ allowed us to have CvC before 650,000 thats the horse being in the lead.

now the horse crossed the finish line and some people wish to celebrate it "officially"

there is no such thing as front page editor this is just the announcement forum section. if you dont like the way NQ designed it please file a complaint with them (Though i would suggest not to so they could focus on more important matters tbh)

there is no such thing as front page editor this is just the announcement forum section. if you dont like the way NQ designed it please file a complaint with them (Though i would suggest not to so they could focus on more important matters tbh)

pretty sure spending 30 seconds and fixing permissions system would not be taking much away from the game. 

pretty sure spending 30 seconds and fixing permissions system would not be taking much away from the game. 

well then by all means contact NQ-Nyzaltar and suggest to him to change these permissions. or just make a second forum where one is for developers only for announcements and one is for community announcements

Hi everyone,

Yes, CvC is now officially a thing for the Official Release !!! :)

@Kane Hart: while we can understand your confusion about other people than Novaquark's staff able to create topic in this section, this is not a valid reason to reply in an agressive way to other community members. True, Lights may have not posted in the most relevant section. However, you could have mentioned the issue .This small issue is going to be fixed quickly. In the meantime please stay courteous, even in cases where you think someone has done something wrong.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hi everyone,

Yes, CvC is now officially a thing for the Official Release !!! :)

@Kane Hart: while we can understand your confusion about other people than Novaquark's staff able to create topic in this section, this is not a valid reason to reply in an agressive way to other community members. True, Lights may have not posted in the most relevant section. However, you could have mentioned the issue .This small issue is going to be fixed quickly. In the meantime please stay courteous, even in cases where you think someone has done something wrong.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

There was no aggression only roleplay. I will ask you to please not meta game :P

There was no aggression only roleplay. I will ask you to please not meta game :P

I would suggest you work on your roleplaying, because that was probably the crumbiest roleplay I have ever seen.  

It's a good thing we have a good ways until launch for you to practice though ^^

I would suggest you work on your roleplaying, because that was probably the crumbiest roleplay I have ever seen.  

It's a good thing we have a good ways until launch for you to practice though ^^

practice makes perfect ;) So i did not come off as a trolling dick? darn!