King of the Hill

DarkTemplar

Oups! I pressed the reset Button.... Now nobody is the king of the hill.. so i climb the Hill, build a castle and I AM the king of the hill =)

I exist across 4 dimensions and do not get reset. I remain Watcher of the Hill

"

Be wary of god-modding and automatic hits.  

That said, I get up and leave for a short pilgrimage to discover the secrets of medium range weaponry. With luck, I will be back with at least a sniper rifle. 

Peace, you will be still.

"

You are both found to be illegal aliens ... Donald Trump kicks you both out ... I climb up the hill ... Donald builds a wall around to keep you guys out ....

I am king of the hill

The Chinese very well know that walls don't work. I fly over the wall in my hover.

Oh dear. I've accidentally landed my hover on you.

I am King of the Hill.

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

The name that can be named is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.

Naming is the origin of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.

Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source.

This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.

The gateway to all understanding.

Without the Hill, there is no King

The King exists only because the Hill does.

I am the Hill

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

Without the Hill, there is no King

The King exists only because the Hill does.

I am the Hill

lil-jon-memes.jpg?w=630&h=378

you're the hill and with a hill there must be a king, i AM that King.

You get assassinated by a jealous brother. However, he is a cruel ruler and the people replace him with me.

I am the king of the hill

"

Well, it's been a while. 

I've come back from my pigrimage for wisdom. Sadly, I did not get a rifle, but I did get a kadpack. 

Who is the Hill? Who is the King? This hill must be removed.

With the kadpack I terraform the Hill  and distribute it evenly to form a small plateau. 

Then, I get to work building a new Hill. 

I am King of the Hill--for a minute. Then, I realise how stupid it is to have a kadpack without a rifle or a resurrection Node. 

In a search for more wisdom, I take off again, abandoning the Hill and the empty Throne. I leave behind a little note: 

"This one too, will pass away. I'm up for hire. Should you see the need to remove a King give me a call: 81M-ERCE-NARY." 

I will be back, dear Hill and when I return...Oh, God save the King.

"

I land on the planet, I chop the hill off, put my flag on it (I'm King of the HILL), put the hill into a giant enclosed sphere made of nanodiamond, I destroy the planet where the hill used to be on, I paint the sphere (that contains the hill) with Starlite, now it can't melt form any point heat under more than 10,000K degrees, this Starlite is actually some modified sort of Starlite also containing 'negative mass' atoms on its outer layer, the 'negative mass' reverts the time line between the sphere it's around and the rest of the Universe, the sphere goes back in time forever, nothing can touch the sphere as the magnetic field around it is so overwhelming that matter coming close to it is repulsed.

I'm King of the hill until the sphere containing my hill disappears before even time has ever existed, which is to say I'm not king of the hill a long time, but by no-time I am the last king of the hill and no more king of the hill right after... or right before? Anyway, I am king of the hill, and even for the name of it, without that hill ever existing again, the hill last was mine. Now it's all a legend, most people don't think that hill ever existed, but I do, the Universe is a vast complexity of dimensions yet waiting to be explored...

I land on the planet, I chop the hill off, put my flag on it (I'm King of the HILL), put the hill into a giant enclosed sphere made of nanodiamond, I destroy the planet where the hill used to be on, I paint the sphere (that contains the hill) with Starlite, now it can't melt form any point heat under more than 10,000K degrees, this Starlite is actually some modified sort of Starlite also containing 'negative mass' atoms on its outer layer, the 'negative mass' reverts the time line between the sphere it's around and the rest of the Universe, the sphere goes back in time forever, nothing can touch the sphere as the magnetic field around it is so overwhelming that matter coming close to it is repulsed.

I'm King of the hill until the sphere containing my hill disappears before even time has ever existed, which is to say I'm not king of the hill a long time, but by no-time I am the last king of the hill and no more king of the hill right after... or right before? Anyway, I am king of the hill, and even for the name of it, without that hill ever existing again, the hill last was mine. Now it's all a legend, most people don't think that hill ever existed, but I do, the Universe is a vast complexity of dimensions yet waiting to be explored...

And yet, I am still the Hill. And thus your King. For now and ever more.

Plus I got me this merc if you are going to argue about it. Nice guy. Left me his card.

I'm getting a little sick of people fighting over me to be honest.

I mean, I'm just a fucking hill.