Greetings, all!

Trendane

Hello, everyone!

I just figured that I would drop a quick note in here to introduce myself.  As you no doubt have already ascertained, I'm Tren. I'm a professional voice actor in the San Francisco Bay Area. I tend to lean toward video games and audiobook narration, but I do just about anything.

I am a HUGE fan of deep, rich crafting systems and I really hope that DU has something like that. Gathering simple materials to make simple tools with which to gather and process more advanced materials...yadda yadda...et cetera et cetera. Not many have the patience for it, but I find it enjoyable.

Then again, I am also the sort of person who rather enjoys the simple mechanic of managing a garden and cooking. I've never been much for combat. I can do it if I have to, I'm just not very good at it.  At heart, I'm an explorer and a crafter. That's what I enjoy. That's what I try to stick to.

I think that'll do for an initial intro. I look forward to working with you all to make this the best game possible!

Welcome Tren! We look forward to it too! Thanks for the short intro and back story. That's pretty neat you're a professional voice actor! Any credits I might have heard of?

I'm not sure. I mostly work with indie game devs and such.  A few games that I've worked with are:

• Beyond Skyrim
  • Folk Tale
  • Witanlore: Dreamtime
  • Star Citizen (Unofficial/Fan stuff: Several narrations of lore pieces and voice acting in "Bulkheads" machinima)
  • Tyranny (not the game itself, but I voiced the GDC announcement trailer)

Several short story narrations for podcasts like Escape Pod, Drabblecast and Starship Sofa and a couple of novels on Audible (currently working on "Greyshade" by Gregory Wilson)

Lots of other stuff.

Greetings Tendane!

I am the same way.  I just want to design, build and explore. This is also why i came up with a racing league, for hovercraft.  

There are many peaceful organizations that have been created. I could suggest some to you, if you want. 

Hello, everyone!

I just figured that I would drop a quick note in here to introduce myself.  As you no doubt have already ascertained, I'm Tren. I'm a professional voice actor in the San Francisco Bay Area. I tend to lean toward video games and audiobook narration, but I do just about anything.

I am a HUGE fan of deep, rich crafting systems and I really hope that DU has something like that. Gathering simple materials to make simple tools with which to gather and process more advanced materials...yadda yadda...et cetera et cetera. Not many have the patience for it, but I find it enjoyable.

Then again, I am also the sort of person who rather enjoys the simple mechanic of managing a garden and cooking. I've never been much for combat. I can do it if I have to, I'm just not very good at it.  At heart, I'm an explorer and a crafter. That's what I enjoy. That's what I try to stick to.

I think that'll do for an initial intro. I look forward to working with you all to make this the best game possible!

Welcome to the community o7 I think you will find lots of like minded people here. We are all pretty friendly so feel free to ask questions and get to know people. We are glad to have you here.

Welcome to the community! Are you looking for a organisation to join? if so, I'd like to invite you to VMS, the Vortrex Mining and Science Inc. We need more members for our crafting sector, and your introduction made me interested

-MinerMax, CEO of VMS