Jump to content

Markets Correction Issue = EVE T2 BPO Scandal


Recommended Posts

Please do not allow players to profit from this. You will lose even more of your player base.

 

Why bother working to acquire wealth when some individuals are making 800m a pop for doing nothing.

 

Set their wallets at  - ***  x number of schematics they bought and let them sellback the prints or do it manually... 

 

This will be your T2 BPO scandal and no one will trust you to provide a balanced game in the future.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been watching this and other Sell Orders.   The seller in the attached screen-shot purchased over 112 Warp Drive Schematics due to NQs mistake and will profit easily, but approximately 2billion quanta.   This has got to be investigated and fixed ASAP! 

 

 image.thumb.png.e5a0cf01b88c6e905766086943c73692.png

Edited by Sync
misspelling
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sync said:

I've been watching this and other Sell Orders.   The seller in the attached screen-shot purchased over 112 Warp Drive Schematics due to NQs mistake and will profit easily, but approximately 2billion quanta.   This has got to be investigated and fixed ASAP! 

 

NQ will do .. exactly nothing.

 

As far as they are concerned this matter is closed and they expect to come back to work on Monday with this issue no longer present in the forums. They do not care and do not see what the fuss is all about as they do not actually understand the impact of not handling fallout from mistakes in a proper way.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They aren't gonna do anything because they wiping at release. No they won't tell you they are wiping, the subs would drastically drop.  The playerbase will be so low come "release" that it will actually pay for them to gamble on a wipe getting more people to join/comeback then the 84 people that would unsub because of the wipe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JohnnyTazer said:

They aren't gonna do anything because they wiping at release. No they won't tell you they are wiping, the subs would drastically drop.  The playerbase will be so low come "release" that it will actually pay for them to gamble on a wipe getting more people to join/comeback then the 84 people that would unsub because of the wipe.

I've decided stay away from this game until release.... No point wasting any more time on stuff that may or may not disappear in the future...
I had put 200 hours or so in since the so-called "beta" dropped and really don't want to risk any more time...


But if they wipe in the current state with the markets being lag fests, we'll just be back where we are today, but in x years time...

Link to post
Share on other sites

They have to correct the consequences of this bug and correct the schematics or quantas of the players, which abused the situation.

 

While all other industrials has to earn the quantas for a few rare schematics in grinding or waiting several weeks, there are a few players now, who are so rich, that there is no game balance now :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Artaleon said:

While all other industrials has to earn the quantas for a few rare schematics in grinding or waiting several weeks, there are a few plaxers now, who are so rich, that there is no game balance now :(

 

Which what NQ either does not understand or does not care about. Both equally worrisome.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...