Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Raza157

Alpha 1& 2 Server times

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I already know I do not want pre alpha, the play time is too limited for me.

 

In the would of crowd funding gaming it is difficult to know what you are buying into. I don,t mind working through kinks and trying new game content that may never make it to launch. I also understand downtime's for server maintenance and updates and game crashes

 

What i would like to know is how much access will be granted to servers in Alpha 1 & 2,

 

Thank you

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Raza157 said:

Hi,

I already know I do not want pre alpha, the play time is too limited for me.

 

In the would of crowd funding gaming it is difficult to know what you are buying into. I don,t mind working through kinks and trying new game content that may never make it to launch. I also understand downtime's for server maintenance and updates and game crashes

 

What i would like to know is how much access will be granted to servers in Alpha 1 & 2,

 

Thank you

 

 

 

Though I cannot speak in an official capacity for Novaquark, I suspect that we will have 24/7 testing by the time of Alpha 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Raza157 said:

Thanks for the reply Ox, Is there any way to get an official response?

There will be an official release of the roadmap in summer - so maybe check that one once it's ready. 

 

For now it's all guessing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lethys said:

There will be an official release of the roadmap in summer - so maybe check that one once it's ready. 

 

For now it's all guessing

Can't wait. Considering the Game was originally planned to release at the end of this year instead got a extended pre-alpha I'm hoping all of this time in pre-alpha means alpha one is coming before Christmas. so Soon tm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2018 at 7:59 PM, EselaMindles said:

Can't wait. Considering the Game was originally planned to release at the end of this year instead got a extended pre-alpha I'm hoping all of this time in pre-alpha means alpha one is coming before Christmas. so Soon tm

o yea im pretty sure alpha 1 will be this year unless something comes up again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×