Just Discovered the Game!

Hey guys,

Name is Volteau. Just discovered the game and went Silver with my pledge. Seems to have everything I'm looking for and more!

I am currently doing an MA in Philosophy with a track in neurolinguistics. Also am currently in my thesis, so fun times (not...)!

I am also a musician, and have an album coming out on the 5th of May. You can check a teaser for it here:

(FB link is facebook.com\avandraPR).

Hope to see you all in the game at some point!

Have a nice day/noon/evening!

-Volteau

Welcome, Volteau!

Where, may I ask, is your album being sold? (So that I can go purchase a copy when it's available!)

Your MA track sounds intriguing, I would wager you're the only one here with that kind of specialty, which is pretty awesome.

We definitely could use more musicians around here, regardless of the genre. I play Texas Blues guitar and mess around with electronic music on Ableton, but my personal focus on those genres doesn't mean I don't appreciate other types of music. 

Stop by discord, if you're so inclined, and say hi sometime :-) 

(Also congrats on the Silver pledge!)

Bahaha, as others have said... we're going to need more musicians if we are going to balance the scale around here.  I think I count as -100...

Hey guys!

See they finally put the post up. Awesome! And thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to be of service.

Welcome, Volteau!

Where, may I ask, is your album being sold? (So that I can go purchase a copy when it's available!)

Your MA track sounds intriguing, I would wager you're the only one here with that kind of specialty, which is pretty awesome.

We definitely could use more musicians around here, regardless of the genre. I play Texas Blues guitar and mess around with electronic music on Ableton, but my personal focus on those genres doesn't mean I don't appreciate other types of music. 

Stop by discord, if you're so inclined, and say hi sometime :-) 

(Also congrats on the Silver pledge!)

Thanks! You can check out my bandcamp page at: avandra.bandcamp.com. It'll drop on the 5th, but I'll be sure to send a reminder through here.

And awesome. Texas Blues is something I've always wanted to learn to play ever since I saw SRV, but never had the time to actually learn. But, some day...some day...

And Mefsh, thanks for the cheese!

Welcome Volteau!  I really like the sample you posted.  A lot of different flavors mixed in there.  Good stuff.  My brother is a hobbiest musician.  Plays electric guitar.  He's not near that good though :P  Good luck with the release!

Welcome to the community! Here are a few pointers so you won't have to look at 23 different topics:

DU will be subscription-based.

If there is a situation for making a Cybrex meme (Cybrex is usually credited with being an alt-maker, although I doubt he is one), do it!

Feel free to like anything you like! You can give about 10 likes per day (I don't know the exact amount but it is more than 5)

"We are all in this for fun!" If anyone makes a joke, take it with a light-heart and just assume s/he did as a no-harm-intended joke.

Hope you enjoy Dual Universe!