Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vinux37

another new future player

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I saw this game in less than a week.

Before, I felt Star Citizen will be great, but Dual Universe ... wow, it has much more to offer in terms of gameplay and what we can do.

 

We can do almost everything. And if we don't want to do something such as building ships, we can directly buy one from an other player.

And we can also program in the game (autopilot, security system, ... maybe another game as usual with this kind of feature)

 

I find it fantastic. It make me want to play it now. But I have to wait.

 

 

I havn't purchased anything yet, but I will surely pledge in a near future (when available).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to have you here. We hope the supporters packs will be available soon for purchase.

 

In the mean time, lots to read up on. I'll toss a link here for this thread that can get you pointed in the right direction for any questions about Dual Universe - 

 

Chugy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/01/2018 at 10:44 PM, Vinux37 said:

I haven't purchased anything yet, but I will surely pledge in a near future (when available).

Welcome Vinux, the recent release of the new website was a step towards that goal. You'll be able to pledge during Q1 so it shouldn't be too much of a long wait! In the meantime, enjoy following us on the forums and social media :-)

Kurock and Vyz Ejstu like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2018 at 10:44 PM, Vinux37 said:

Hello,

 

I saw this game in less than a week.

Before, I felt Star Citizen will be great, but Dual Universe ... wow, it has much more to offer in terms of gameplay and what we can do.

 

We can do almost everything. And if we don't want to do something such as building ships, we can directly buy one from an other player.

And we can also program in the game (autopilot, security system, ... maybe another game as usual with this kind of feature)

 

I find it fantastic. It make me want to play it now. But I have to wait.

 

 

I havn't purchased anything yet, but I will surely pledge in a near future (when available).

Hey! Salut et Bienvenue

 

(EN)

 

I see that you're as hyped as me. Hope to see you on the game when it will be released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 8:34 AM, NQ-Oli said:

 

Welcome Vinux, the recent release of the new website was a step towards that goal. You'll be able to pledge during Q1 so it shouldn't be too much of a long wait! In the meantime, enjoy following us on the forums and social media :-)

o new dev how are you doing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×