yamamushi

Inspirational Architecture

fa8a6503c9ef0c9d16f43f4e7dacca49.jpg

j-c-park-mood01-1.jpg?1424500178

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

War 

7622135d80c1572cb692e7a005fecc17.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see many build a base like this.

1f885af4cd6d69618a373ad1d1b8e628.jpg?epi

I may be giving folks too much credit but i imagine each organization will have its own independent architecture. I can just imagine landing on some world occupied by a cult like organization with their own warped idea of churches.

I think it will be kind of cool to check out the shanty towns of smaller organizations compared to 800+ member organizations. ( if you have 800 people you better have a lead architect or its going to look like 800+ 10 year old on a Minecraft server)

45 minutes ago, Thumbnutz said:

I may be giving folks too much credit but i imagine each organization will have its own independent architecture. I can just imagine landing on some world occupied by a cult like organization with their own warped idea of churches.

I think it will be kind of cool to check out the shanty towns of smaller organizations compared to 800+ member organizations. ( if you have 800 people you better have a lead architect or its going to look like 800+ 10 year old on a Minecraft server)

each area will indeed have a certain look and feel. some will be planned, some will be a hodge podge.

@Thumbnutz

I hope to see the same thing, it would truly be awesome :D .....  unfortunately I some Orgs are planning to just copy stuff from other SciFi films/games. I really hope artist in the community team up with Orgs to create unique and planned out cities and structures.

On 8/10/2018 at 3:24 PM, ShinyMagnemite said:

Greatest thread in the forums.

Agreed.

and the watching the goodbye Landmark video again brought a tear to my eye.

May this game continue...