Jump to content
Lau2356

€725 000 pledged

Recommended Posts

There would be a renewed interest for this magnificent game that arrives ?

A few weeks ago 2-3 backers per day. More than 100 backers today...and this is not the end of the day.

 

DU power ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kurgan said:

There would be a renewed interest for this magnificent game that arrives ?

A few weeks ago 2-3 backers per day. More than 100 backers today...and this is not the end of the day.

 

DU power ;)

 

Gotta love that last minute surge ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So glad we hit that 10k backer milestone. It's amazing to see where we are now with this game and community from two years ago. Seriously, thank you to everyone who has backed so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cybrex said:

So glad we hit that 10k backer milestone. It's amazing to see where we are now with this game and community from two years ago. Seriously, thank you to everyone who has backed so far. 

 

I still can't see the like button, but that is like-worthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord_Void said:

 

I still can't see the like button, but that is like-worthy

 

Go to the bottom of the page, click on "Theme", choose "Default", then you can like.

Then you can go back to the custom theme because the default one hurts the eyes. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elildar said:

 

Go to the bottom of the page, click on "Theme", choose "Default", then you can like.

Then you can go back to the custom theme because the default one hurts the eyes. :D

 

I know ... but it hurts so bad that it's easier to just say that I like a post rather than visually gouging my eyes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, huschhusch said:

English (Translator used)

 

Hello Lord_void,
why, you wear sunglasses.
 

Die Waldfee

 

 

Those aren't sunglasses ... my eyes are just naturally black and lifeless :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, huschhusch said:

English (Translator used)

 

In dead eyes !?

 

Die Waldfee

 

I identify as "undead" or "lifeless" actually. I find the term "dead" to be derogatory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

English (Translator used)

 

Are undead or lifeless smarter than dead?

 

Quote

German (orginal)

 

Sind untote oder leblose inteligenter als Tote ?

 

 


 

Die Waldfee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

English (Translator used)

 

I've never met an undead. Do you see in the moonlight really only your skeleton or only as pirate?

 

Quote

German (orginal)

 

Ich bin noch nie einem Untoten begegnet. Sieht man im Mondschein wirklich nur euer Skelett oder nur bei Piraten ?

 

 

 

Die Waldfee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we should've not hit that stretch goal. With that bounty hunting business I fear ending up lifeless as well. Tho if I do, I'll let you know if celestial bodies do in fact affect opacity.

 

Was macht dieser Translator eigentlich, wenn die Nachricht zwei Sprachen enthält?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally pledged now.

 

Special thanks to JC for the introduction on gamescom and the whole Novaquark team for that amazing game. The appearance at gamescom confirmed and exceeded my impressions of following the last year. The game itself was for an pre-alpha state pretty stable. also the enthusiasm and passion of the team delights me, especially the time they took for me and other visitors. Sadly only 2 notebooks were available, but the alpha is coming soon, so all fine :)

 

a toast to a good game and community 

 

See you soon 

 

ps: i never saw the giant test fleet ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2017 at 0:58 PM, Darrkwolf said:

This. As long as they listen to the community should be fine (cough cough CCP)

Problem is, how do you listen to players when half want something and the other half want something in the opposite direction.  And NQ thinks either option would work.  (Obviously if they like one design implementation over another, that's the route to take)

 

Not saying this is the issue CCP has, but when you have millions of players, it's a pretty big issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hades said:

Problem is, how do you listen to players when half want something and the other half want something in the opposite direction.  And NQ thinks either option would work.  (Obviously if they like one design implementation over another, that's the route to take)

 

Not saying this is the issue CCP has, but when you have millions of players, it's a pretty big issue.

 

As much flak as CCP gets (and I get why, I dont agree with every decision they made) they do their best.

 

You can't please everyone unfortunately, and game development is no different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...