Hey Everyone!

SkippyG

Hi, nice to meet you. The game looks awesome indeed. :) 

You could do couple of things to start with, if you haven't already. Dual Universe will be based much on organizations so you could join one here. Alternatively you could create your own organization if that suits you. You can "pre order" the game here with some pretty cool bonuses + alpha/beta access. By doing this you would also back the games development at the same time and get your name in the credits as a early backer.  :)

Hope this helps. BTW I'm in the Aether.  ;)

"

Well, hello, SkippyG. Welcome to the Forums. 

This thread here pretty much covers most of the questions starters may have. In case you have questions on the mechanics of the game, I suggest you check this Forum here: The Gameplay Mechanics Assembly

I won't ask what you want to do in Dual Universe or what your interest is, but regardless of your choices, we Duals discuss general ideas and construct proposals and hypotheses in the Idea Box and The Builder's Corner

If you are on Discord, I suggest you join Dual Universe Explorers here: https://discord.gg/zzNKKSj . Many new members make a stop by there and it's a great place to chat with the rest of like minded Duals or to make enquiries about the game from the growing player base. 

I also suggest you make good use of the Forum's search system. It's quite efficient and you'll more often than not find that someone else has already asked or answered your question. Don't let that stop you from interacting with us, though: we love the new blood. 

We look forward to seeing more of you. 

Cheers.

"

Greetings SkippyG!

Yes the possibilities of the game are very exciting! You should know that unless you paid for a alpha key, you will sadly have to wait a while until you are unable to play it. In the meantime I would suggest joining a organization of your liking, or create one yourself! 

Im usually more of a hermit player myself, keeping to myself. But have decided to join a organization that interested me this time. 

Welcome to the community! ^.^ . I won't post links because others already have but I can say that it should be alot of fun to play with a group of people or in an Organization, especially if you just want to be a merchant or pilot large ships or even just mine and scan for resources!

If you are interested in joining an Organization, I made one with a friend didn't called Black Ace Industries, and you could join us if you want, we'd be glad to have another person! Oh and you might not find Black Ace Industries on the Arkship Pub until later today or tommorow since I can't write about it until then. Anyways, I hope you choose to stick around until the release! It should be tonnes of fun, I'm hyped! ^.^