Grimmethy

Howdy o7

Howdy, my name is Grimm.
This seems like as good a place as any to start.

I played EvE.

I loved the shit out of wormhole space. As a corporation we set up in a c5 and made serious bank. I admit, I blew it all on pirate ships, PLEX's and pvp. I lost a lot of pilgrims in EvE. I loved the size of the game and I loved the actual feeling of loss but I always wanted, at the very least, to paint my ships.

Then space engineers came along. I was able to make my ships. Happy am I, but it lacked the combat depth of EvE. I wanted to go back to my pilgrim and stalk prey through low and nullsec.

I am a builder, and I am a pirate. Many will hate me, many will love me. I look forward to facing you in the world.

Welcome Grim, glad to see you here! Lots of players have come from EVE, as that game is probably the most prominently similar to the idea of Dual Universe. I think you'll find there are more than a few people who want to play like you, and as you were in an org in EVE then you'll no doubt understand the importance. I'd suggest finding a group of like-minded players to join up with here, might benefit you later. You'll find the organizations in this same forum, the Arkship Pub.

Pirates and then pirates eh? I will poke around a bit before hooking up with a group. 

Edit: On second look, yeah. BOO looks about right though they are closed recruitng atm.