Sign in to follow this  
le_souriceau

New Merovia Chronicle — Interview Journal

With quite a bit of excitement me and my partner Maeve, presenting to you our small project, new in-game media-outlet:

NEW MEROVIA CHRONICLE

Right now we made 4 extended interviews with community members, you can read them here:

https://dupress.wixsite.com/newmeroviachronicle

We are not native english speakers, so things may happen -- feel free to give you critiqies/feedback, here or personaly : ) We try to be better eventualy.

Content plan: sustainable rate of 1 interview in 10 days, little bit less on bad times and more in good.

NM Chronicle team,

In hope to bring you some enjoyment.

Sounds like something I'll keep an eye on. While it will probably take a while for it to reach the forefront of my mind (arc central is lurking in the shadows somewhere...), I always enjoy our community generated content. I've already read the first of the articles and will probably follow along.

If you aren't already, feel free to drop a link to any new blog posts in the DU Discords #agora channel to keep us up to date.

Thanks, @DarkHorizon, we aiming more on "sustain" centered production, then immidiate bang-boom one, so I hope we conquer some space in your dragon skull with time 😉

Also! we added new obvious tab "Places to Visit" with links on other in-game community media projects. If anyone responsable for such projects wants their thing in -- just let us know.

Hello, le_souriceau. Congratulations on taking the initiative with this venture. With credits to the Dual Universe Historical Society, Outpost Zebra has retweeted the first of your announcements on Twitter. 

Our new website is almost done and the Oz team has a section dedicated to interviews such as yours. 

If you are amenable to the idea, we'd like to see your content on the Oz platform too. Naturally, we'll offer to help with editing whenever and wherever we can.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

Thank you, guys! And also to people, who send us useful feedback on DIscord.

We now little bit experementing with website looks, trying to balance our personal minimalistic preferences with some decorations for right mood. Also some changes with interview texts formating icoming (this is proven to be more complicated).

About collaborations -- we are super-open for them, it will be very cool (and some ideas already brewing!), yet I feel we need some time to like "anchor" our boots to ground, sort and figure out things, before we ready to be reliable production partners to more experienced crews. 

Little bit of news about us too.

1) We steadly working on interviews with several new people/orgs (they on very different stages, because mostly real-world time constrains, schedules, things we must balance around) -- with some we just discussed possibility, with others preparing questions or finalizing other techical things. 

2) We still "playing" with website, trying to imporve looks and comfort of reading for visitors. Feel free to give us feedback, if you particulary don't like anything. We have no illusions about our design skills.

3) Kurock now helping us with proofreading (seriously patiently, fighting with our attempts to de-proofread everything again). Thanks! Several other people also stated their wish to help, so we definitly can use it too! Thank you guys/gals.

@TheSpartanCast, thanks! We are working : ) Next one in editing stage and if, everything goes well, will be ready-live by Fr or Sa. To be honest, start of the super-test little bit distracted both us and inverviees (we kinda hesitated to bother them first couple of test days).

With this one in baking, we planing to do 3 during June.

So! New one, with @Elias Villd, about himself, his unsual org, game potential and lot of interesting talk on Lua (casualy incluing automated killer ships).

https://dupress.wixsite.com/newmeroviachronicle/post/elias-villd-novalys

It was possible with super-patient help of @KurockNotabi! Thanks! 

And we, to compensate little bit of of slacking, doing 2 more. Stay tuned!

Fresh inverview with @ZarTaen from Hyperion, shipbuilding, science, experiments, organizational things and good news, that some good news, that your boots, clothing and hover-cycles in reletive safety 😉

https://dupress.wixsite.com/newmeroviachronicle/post/zartaen-hyperion

Hello everyone!

We done another one, with @BiGEdge. We talked about gaming, DU potential and perspectives -- something BigEdge is very contagiously passionate! : ) Read it here: https://dupress.wixsite.com/newmeroviachronicle/post/bigedge-red-dragons

As always, thanks to Kurock, this one big chunk of text was heroic to proofread!

Also, it may be interesting for you to check our collection of older interviews: https://dupress.wixsite.com/newmeroviachronicle