TACOTUESDAY

Refund - no answer from support

I have put a support ticket (#12682) in and I have posted on your facebook wall. Can I please have a refund? It's been 5 days now with zero replies etc...
We had a large house expense that was unexpected and sudden. I'll be glad to re-pledge once the game fully releases.

Thank you

Hi @TACOTUESDAY

Many members of the team were on holidays during the past two weeks.

So the response time on support tickets may have been affected.

You will get a reply as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

Forget it, might as well just keep the game I suppose. Still sucks that support couldn't reply (even if on holiday) that's the cost of running a business. But consider this devs: if your going to be "out of the office" you might want to inform those in need of support that your not going to respond in a timely manner in the future.

Dear Tacotuesday,

We interrupted the test sessions for two weeks because a big part of the team was "out of office" and it was communicated in a newsletter beforehand.

So as the service was temporarily interrupted and communicated to the backers, it was unlikely that there would be people in urgent need of support.

Now you asked on the forum during a Saturday why you hadn't have a reply yet by the Customer Support. You get an answer the following day, on a Sunday

As an indie studio, with our budget and infrastructure, we believe we are trying our best to keep our community informed and follow up any issue that could arise.

We agree that we could always improve and as the game will develop, the team will too.

Now you will have a reply from our customer support, even if it feels too long by your standards despite these circumstances.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

59 minutes ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Now you asked on the forum during a Saturday why you hadn't have a reply yet by the Customer Support. You get an answer the following day, on a Sunday.

It took 9 days to reply to my support ticket.... fyi (thx gary)