Special High-Intensity Testing Corporation

Hostage

We live in a time when we could really use some automation for the new world, but with the old laws still in place we have to do even the dirty jobs by hand. 

Welcome to Special High-Intensity Testing Corporation or S.H.I.T. Corp. for short. We do the dirty work so you don't have to, from digging mud to laying pipe; you shit it, we get it. 

We are currently looking for contracts from other corporations, sadly our current staff is full but there might be openings in the future as we expand our operations. 

We have lucrative deals for early corporations who use our services, however do not be fooled we are not a slave colony trying to survive, we are simply willing to do the dirty work that most find gross and boring for a price. 

All work completed will be under the protection of S.H.I.T Corp, or undersigned depending on the contract.goodshit.jpg

The question that is eating away at me is: Did you come up with the acronym first or the full name first?

-------------------------------

13 hours ago, Kuritho said:

Stop SHITposting.

#HahaIt'sCalledComedyMom,AndNoIt'sNotAStage

My sides are hurting from laughter.:lol:

20 hours ago, CaptainTwerkmotor said:

Special High-Intensity Testing Corporation of Advanced Nanoformatics & Demolitions

Now that's a name I'd love to see. 

"Hello sir, may I talk to you about our lord and savior, the C4 plastic explosive brick?"

My favorite street is C4.

On 9/9/2017 at 3:09 PM, CaptainTwerkmotor said:

Special High-Intensity Testing Corporation of Advanced Nanoformatics & Demolitions

Now that's a name I'd love to see. 

"Hello sir, may I talk to you about our lord and savior, the C4 plastic explosive brick?"

And the announcement of our R&D department was born. Thanks my man.

On 9/9/2017 at 2:12 AM, Stoat said:

The question that is eating away at me is: Did you come up with the acronym first or the full name first?

-------------------------------

My sides are hurting from laughter.:lol:

I retired from the Army last year so acronyms are kinda my thing, I think it all hit me when I was on the crapper.

26 minutes ago, Hostage said:

I retired from the Army last year so acronyms are kinda my thing, I think it all hit me when I was on the crapper.

+1 for a fellow vet. Now the org name makes so much more sense. :D

1 hour ago, Hostage said:

That is perfect. Nice to see you here! Good luck with the org!