Please extend the Founder Pack sales!

Ironcrown

Hi guys! I'm not new in the community, but I never posted before (I like to be low profile). :P

Ive been long with a eye on this game, and to tell you the truth, I expect a lot from this game. I think it will be a huge success, just like the bigger MMOs. I just have one suggestion to the Dev Team, please extend the Founder Packs until at least to the Pre-Alpha, 30th of September. I would like to pledge myself, but only noticed that the pledges are going to change, and the Lifetime Subscription will finish. I think a Lifetime Subscription is very important and interesting for people to buy (and spend a little more money in the game). It is a very interesting offer the Ruby Founder, indeed. (I just need a little more days to gather up the money). :(

Have to agree with Yami, get what you can afford... no need to be on ramen just to support a game.  Every little bit helps :)

The founders packs have been up for a long time, and I'm ready for new ones.  I'm curious if we will be able to tack new rewards onto old pledges... or something.

I'm also ready for purchasing single DACs *hint hint* :P

At some point they have to cancel those founder packs - especially those lifetime pledges - and they gave everyone enough time to pledge for ruby and above (We know this will change since 5th of July).

So I don't really see a problem here

15 minutes ago, GunDeva said:

I wonder if the will include some pets like the kick starter? That would be nice but getting more dac's would also be a big help! Hmm interesting I really hope they post it soon after.

I'm going to guess not because they told all of the Kickstarter backers that pets would only be available through Kickstarter. Even pledging now won't get you pets. 

7 minutes ago, yamamushi said:

I'm going to guess not because they told all of the Kickstarter backers that pets would only be available through Kickstarter. Even pledging now won't get you pets. 

Well that's too bad =( its not like they add bonuses or anything they just add to your appearance and many games have pets you can buy. They should have just made it where the kick starter pet was a one time buy only through that Kickstarter but came out with different pets for later releases. I hope they change there mind and make the kick starter pet exclusive to only the kick starter people but come out with more pets?  

I agree with the other replies. It's time that they ended the founder packs and the unique perks therein (like the lifetime subscription). Original backers had to take a lot on faith about the game: that it would get funded, that it would actually make it to testing phases, that it would be fun, that the technology would work, that there would be a community who wants to play it, that it wouldn't turn into another endlessly delayed money pit (like some games ...). As time has gone on, these questions have gotten a lot less uncertain. There is still uncertainty to be sure, but pledging today is a lot more of a safe bet than it was a year ago. I think it is time that the prices and rewards are updated to reflect that.

I'm sorry that you only just found out, but the ending date has been widely circulated for a while. There will always be someone who just needs a couple more days and they have to cut it off somewhere.