Should satire be allowed in the forum and game?

huschhusch

Should satire be allowed in the forum and game? (Sollte Satire im Forum und im Spiel erlaubt sein)  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Satire

• Yes (Ja)
    • No (Nein)
    • Maybe (vielleicht)

This poll is closed to new votes

English (Translator used)

Hi Guys,
There is the discussion about "The Church Of Jay Cee!", So my question to all players: Should satire be permitted in the forum and in the game (poll).
I ask for opinions and vote.

German (orginal)

Hallo Leute,

es gibt die Disskusion um "The Church Of Jay Cee!", daher meine Frage an alle Spieler: Sollte Satire im Forum und im Spiel erlaubt sein (Poll).

Ich bitte um Meinungen und Abstimmung.

mfG Die Waldfee

Whether people think it should or shouldn't be allowed doesn't change the fact that NQ are accountable to laws and standards. Satire can be taken to unofficial channels if it violates NQ's terms.

Hello Haunty,
I thought this forum is there to discuss all aspects of the game. If NQ only wants to have our approval, any discussion is superfluous.
Rules are not chiselled in the stone. Hopefully we have a little democracy (as far as possible).

German (orginal)

Hallo Haunty,

ich dachte dieses Forum ist da um alle Aspekte des Spiels zu diskutieren. Wenn NQ nur unsere Zustimmung haben möchte, ist jegliche Diskussion überflüssig.

Regeln sind nicht im Stein gemeiselt. Wir haben hoffentlich ein wenig Demokratie (soweit wie möglich).

mfG Die Waldfee

Hello Lethys,
My Rolplayers are a live! Of course, you can play a supernatural entity that has nothing to do with the RL (pirate?).

German (orginal)

Hallo Lethys,

meine Rollenspieler leben! Natürlich darfst Du eine übernatürlich Entität spielen die nichts mit dem RL zu tun hat (Pirat?).

mfG Die Waldfee

ingame branches of gameplay != satire

you can do whatever you want ingame (job wise) but you can't (and shouldn't) do satire on everything in a game (as I said: leave your RL behind and just play the game)

21 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Satire of orgs/players/ingame events? YES PLEASE

But leave your RL bull-s*** outside the game.

I have to agree with @Lethys!
If you make satire of orgs like BOO(:P sry) for example, it could be nice and funny, and may you get new "enemies".
But if you make a satire about RL nationalities for example, it's just offending people and not very nice.

Hello Jenonator,
The BOO are always enemies if you do not belong to it. I want to make them friends (much harder) without be BOO.

German (orginal)

Hallo Jenonator,

die BOO sind immer Feinde wenn man nicht dazu gehört. Ich möchte Sie zu Freunden machen (viel schwieriger) ohne dazu zugehören.

mfG Die Waldfee

Hi huschhusch,

This topic is a non-issue:

- Satire is allowed as long as it refers to fictive people, fictive political movements or fictive religions.

- Satire isn't allowed when it refers to real life people, real life political movements or real life religions (and this is not negotiable as it can involve real life laws in some cases).

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.