What will be in the alpha?

not much is known even amongst alpha members. its probably going to be scheduled and a lot of bug testing. It isn't early access. If you aren't prepared for a game that is going to be very buggy and possibly crash a lot and be able to give the devs feedback then I wouldn't bother. Going into the alpha thinking its going to resemble the final game is a mistake. Anyone buying into alpha just to play before everyone else has the wrong mindset.

I suggest watching at least the last 5 dev diarys and the kickstarter videos to give you a good idea of what we will be testing in the alpha.

Does sombody has information what wil be in the alpha release in septmeber?

Im unsure if i schould but the alpha kit.

If you only want to play the game then I suggest you wait for beta.

Alpha will be partly moderated (all go there, mine, chat, run back, look into the sky and chat, and so on) and it's really ONLY about helping the devs improve the game. There will be alot of bugs and you'll most likely be writing reports every day

If you only want to play the game then I suggest you wait for beta.

Alpha will be partly moderated (all go there, mine, chat, run back, look into the sky and chat, and so on) and it's really ONLY about helping the devs improve the game. There will be alot of bugs and you'll most likely be writing reports every day

Where was this stated? I have not seen Alpha testing like this since Pre-Alpha in games 10+ Years ago. Sure they will try to get people to stress test things but not quite in the way you made it sound so I like to know where this was said for such detailed info. 

Does sombody has information what wil be in the alpha release in septmeber?

Im unsure if i schould but the alpha kit.

Well if its like the other Kickstarter game I follow called Crowfall, the Alpha will be a very limited version of the game, will be testing just a handful of mechanics or systems at a time but eventually more and more will be added as it gets closer to what the live game will be. Limited, short playtimes, lots of bugs, glitches and crashes.

So yeah like others have said unless you're really into that kind of testing or you just want a Steam like early access then you might want to wait a bit. Although I mean buying into Alpha access will give NQ more $ to make the game for sure so not trying to say don't support the game, just know what you are getting into first before you do so.

I think the only way to know what will be in the Alpha is to watch all of the Dev Diary videos because that's the only content we know for sure will be there for us.

heck even then sometimes a few features might be disabled due to issues at the time or due to linear testing. Really the best thing is to wait and find out on its release. 

Interesting on the outsourcing. Wonder what country does that. Are they doing any client simulation stress testing. Joining the servers with 1000's of headless clients doing basic stuff. I seen it done before idk if they did it in this one before. I seen so much stuff in my lifetime it's a blend lol.

Interesting on the outsourcing. Wonder what country does that. Are they doing any client simulation stress testing. Joining the servers with 1000's of headless clients doing basic stuff. I seen it done before idk if they did it in this one before. I seen so much stuff in my lifetime it's a blend lol.

Well it's not so much outsourcing to another country as just hiring another company. They do the extremely basic, mind numbingly dull testing so we don't have to :P 

Country for me makes it Interesting haha. I'm thinking more Asian based quite cheap wages for large scale. It all matters if your more interested in how who etc.