Lack of roadmap kills motivation

Shredder

You are correct that the roadmap is not the actual issue, it is a symptom.  There is only so much we as the community can do working in the dark.  I heard a comment on the stream that just about turned me three shades of livid; asking for suggestions to counterbalance negative comments.  I'm fairly sure that the VAST MAJORITY of comments about communication between the devs and the community were for that EXACT PURPOSE.  The topics are too complex to hash out in a meaningful way one-sided.  Anything other than a discussion with two way communication is a demand in one form or another.  NQ made it this far not listening to us and slaps us across the proverbial face when we get frustrated trying to get their attention in a less than destructive way.  If we have to spell it out all upfront then we may as well make the game ourselves and cut out that form of frustration, albeit likely replaced with a different frustration or three.

Suggestion to fix (unchanged over years):  Communicate with us.

:)

1 hour ago, le_souriceau said:

I see potential on this road. 

I see even more potential!  That would be a great track for drag racing and if it's long enough would be cool for cruising too.

Just keep in mind that an ever-present "potential" backed up by years of no progress on any of the desired "potential" is an earmark of a trap, a scam, or Isaac Newton's writings.

3 hours ago, CptLoRes said:

All I see are better textures and landscape assets then what the game has..

Shhhh!  The first rule of [insert org name here] is don't talk about [insert org name here]