Jump to content

Better Ore Supply


Nick__1
 Share

Recommended Posts

What if you made every tile in safe space except possibly Haven have a good supply of a single random T2 ore and maybe a trace amount of a single random supply of T3 ore. This would boost market sales, community cooperation and also even out the balance gap of players who were able to lock in on the few good tiles currently available without  adding more planets that would only further dilute the population. This will give every player including the very importation new people access to some advancement in manufacturing progression from T1 to T2 items while also encouraging  PVP action  for access to the more advance ore's.

 

 

   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nick__1 said:

What if you made every tile in safe space except possibly Haven have a good supply of a single random T2 ore and maybe a trace amount of a single random supply of T3 ore. This would boost market sales, community cooperation and also even out the balance gap of players who were able to lock in on the few good tiles currently available without  adding more planets that would only further dilute the population. This will give every player including the very importation new people access to some advancement in manufacturing progression from T1 to T2 items while also encouraging  PVP action  for access to the more advance ore's.

 

 

   

Not too bad of an idea.  Even 70l an hour would be sufficent of T2 for one players needs and that way they can fly to space by making space fuel.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the mining nerf on last update, how do we get T2 ore and better to run a factories. As it is now it cost more to buy ore on the market than we can sell stuff for (not even counting schematics cost). The people that have the good hexes now will also control manufacturing by selling elements cheaper and ore higher. I cant find any good hexes that will hardly even pay the 500,000 tax. Not able to be first to mine asteroids when they spawn. I find it hard to believe NQ would give the few with good hexes even more power by letting them control manufacturing also. What am I missing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nick__1 said:

The people that have the good hexes now will also control manufacturing by selling elements cheaper and ore higher.

If these people control the manufacturing as you say, they wouldn't sell the ore at all, they just would sell the products for more and use the ore to produce more... But people will asteroid mine and will mine more then they need or want, especially of the safe zone asteroids, which includes T2 ore. I'm seeing higher prices at M6, but that might be due to speculators after the recent patch, fear, etc. We'll see in the next few months how that develops...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All i do is calibrate mining units..gather my ores of my 7 Alioth tiles..make elements to sell..but the prices are to low..market prices to sell my products are to low to pay of my tile costs and schematic costs...we need bots back for t1 ores..now with my main and alts...all i do i just pay of my grid costs..and thats not why i pay montly subscriptions for my alts..game is no fun for me this way..I agree with Nick__1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Cergorach said:

If these people control the manufacturing as you say, they wouldn't sell the ore at all, they just would sell the products for more and use the ore to produce more... But people will asteroid mine and will mine more then they need or want, especially of the safe zone asteroids, which includes T2 ore. I'm seeing higher prices at M6, but that might be due to speculators after the recent patch, fear, etc. We'll see in the next few months how that develops...

 

 

I mentioned this in another post. Someone I know landed on a Limestone tile day one. releasing what they had found they bought up surrounding tiles and finally used a TS to figure out the hotspot... He has 13 Limestone tiles now but does not use 6 of them. instead he has locked them down with his Alt's HQ allocation to make sure nobody else can use them.

 

He DOES sell ore because he can't possibly keep up with the supply.

He occasionally rents the spare tiles out to others for calibrations, turning them back into org tiles to get the adjacency bonuses on his other tiles... (though not so much since the new limit, obviously)... He has a stable contract for 200kL Limestone per week which nets him 20M quanta to play with as he sees fit.
He is seems to be basically chilling out and enjoying the Alioth ambience while building up his assets as the limitless money rolls it to the tune of over 80M per month.  


With that money, he is able to build and sell things at rates that others couldn't possibly compete with and will never have to put in effort or do things he doesnt want to, ever again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ore definitely needs a rebalance it’s way two big of a gap between tier 1 and 2 

why is tier two so hard two get  even in the market tier one is going for about 13 quanta then you look at tier 2 it’s like 100 two 140 quanta that’s crazy it was never like this before something is definitely not working  right in my eyes that’s a huge jump 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...