Confused about new Packs

JDsplice

IMO, I think that is wrong.  I am glad to have bought gold, but for the folks that still paid $$$ to support the game at Bronze level should be given some way to upgrade.  NQ has nothing to lose by allowing all existing backers to pay EVEN MORE MONEY to get more stuff.  It boggles the mind that a company would limit or restrict it's existing paying player base from throwing more cash at them.

14 minutes ago, yamisniper said:

Umm have you tried

No, apparently others have though.

Edit: 

The following is quoted from:

https://www.dualthegame.com/en/news/2018/03/07/new-supporter-packs-are-here/

A Token of Gratitude for the Veterans

Already a backer and looking to obtain the awesome items seen in the new Supporter Packs? Unfortunately, upgrading from Founder to Supporter isn’t possible. 

Edited by Ezghoul
Clarification, added Source

6 minutes ago, JDsplice said:

IMO, I think that is wrong.  I am glad to have bought gold, but for the folks that still paid $$$ to support the game at Bronze level should be given some way to upgrade.  NQ has nothing to lose by allowing all existing backers to pay EVEN MORE MONEY to get more stuff.  It boggles the mind that a company would limit or restrict it's existing paying player base from throwing more cash at them.

Perhaps they will implement a method of doing so at a later date.  It’s only been out for a day or so ;).  I’m sure they’ll figure something out, there’s probably just an issue with having multiple packs 

4 minutes ago, Ravenskysong said:

does anyone know which of the items combine or stack? If we have gold or silver, and buy a patron level pack.. do we get 2 lvl one pets etc, and combined beta keys and all the outfits etc? 

At the moment it’s not possible to buy a secondary pack.  You could maybe ask NQ to upgrade your pack to a supporter pack 

@Ravenskysong Currently you cannot purchase one of the new support packages for an account that is already connected to a founder pack.  I started a thread asking NQ if they will allow us to add the perks of the new packs in the future.  You can follow and see if they respond here:

36 minutes ago, Felonu said:

Currently you cannot purchase one of the new support packages for an account that is already connected to a founder pack.

Based on my understanding of things, you can upgrade to a supporters pack if you are an iron, bronze or silver founder to the patron supporter pack which is the equivalent of the gold founder's pack which is why gold+ cannot purchase the support packs.

7 hours ago, Felonu said:

@Ravenskysong Currently you cannot purchase one of the new support packages for an account that is already connected to a founder pack.  I started a thread asking NQ if they will allow us to add the perks of the new packs in the future.  You can follow and see if they respond here:

That link or quote is hidden. Is it from a Restricted forum area?

7 hours ago, Hades said:

At the moment it’s not possible to buy a secondary pack.  You could maybe ask NQ to upgrade your pack to a supporter pack 

7 hours ago, DarkHorizon said:

Based on my understanding of things, you can upgrade to a supporters pack if you are an iron, bronze or silver founder to the patron supporter pack which is the equivalent of the gold founder's pack which is why gold+ cannot purchase the support packs.

Nope.
Been talking to Support; the only way you can buy a supporter pack when you already own any founder pack is to make a seperate second account.
The two accounts would be totally seperate, with each getting it's own rewards.
Upgrades and merging accounts are not possible.

I'm starting to get a little frustrated with it all, tbh. I wanted Ruby, but they closed upgrades before I could save the cash. Now I want Patron, but I lose what I currently have and have to make a new forum account if I buy Patron now.

2 hours ago, Razorwire said:

That link or quote is hidden. Is it from a Restricted forum area?

Yes. That's why you cannot see it.

Author asks to be able to upgrade his/her founder pack.

For requests about upgrading founder packs, I'll ask you to centralize messages in this post, it will be easier:

~ Merwyn