Mod-Mercutio

[LFO] The "Looking For Organization" Thread [Please Read Rules First]

If you're looking to join a group/organization within Dual Universe, please feel free to post here with the following template to make it easier for yourself and other organizations to find a home for you. Just copy/paste the template further down the post and fill in with your own information. 

INSTRUCTIONS TO THIS THREAD! (Please Read First!)

I AM - LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION:

• Please Copy & Paste the data below this area and make a reply, edit the reply with your own details!

I would also highly recommend browsing the community portal as well to browse the various organizations in Dual Universe - https://community.dualthegame.com/

LFO POST TEMPLATE:

Name: your username

Region/Timezone: preferably expressed in UTC or GMT

Language: English/German/French etc...

What type of Organization are you looking for? E.G. Military/Pirate/Trade Coalition etc...

Desired role(s) you wish to play in-game: E.G. Explorer, Pirate, Miner, Soldier, Mercenary, Trader  etc..

Roleplay interest?

Other: Anything else you're looking for in a guild?

Preferred contact method: Put your PM reference (Discord/Forum PM/Steam/Skype etc...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I AM - NO LONGER LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION: 

• Once you have found an Organization, please can you edit your post to reflect as such. This way, we Moderators can hide your post so you will not be contacted any further by recruiters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I AM - ALREADY PART OF AN ORGANIZATION:

• Please do NOT advertise your Organization here, the Private Message system is a perfect tool for talking 1 to 1 with someone looking for a Organization from the choices below!

• Please do NOT idle chat here, this includes having a discussion, again Private Messages is the best solution or create a thread about it!

• Please KEEP this area civil, it's not a place to do battle on the Internet, in-game is a perfect place for that!

Thanks,

Mod team

Edited by Mod-Mercutio

Name: Ralt / Matt

Region/Timezone: West Coast US, but play any time

Language: English

What type of Organization are you looking for? An organized one that I can contribute to and learn from 

Desired role(s) you wish to play in-game: All of the above? I like mining, building, flying, fighting.

Roleplay interest? Very mild, but I'm always kinda playing a character when gaming.

Other: I just love MMO's and hoping to love this one as well.

Preferred contact: Here, or Discord Ralt#3718

Name: 74656b

Region/Timezone: UTC-8 (Pacific Standard)

What type of Organization are you looking for? Open

Desired role(s) you wish to play in-game: Pirate, Miner, Merc

Roleplay interest? Why not

Other: Mature, Benevolent Dictatorship 

Preferred contact method: Discord

Name: Iamteed

Region/Timezone: CST (UTC-5)

What type of Organization are you looking for? Anything

Desired role(s) you wish to play in-game: E.G. Explorer, Miner, Soldier, Pirate

Roleplay interest? 

Other: Helpful, knowledgeable, mature

Preferred contact method: Discord TedTheFirst#7142

Name: EmperorShmoo

Region/Timezone: EST (UTC - 5)

What type of Organization are you looking for? Casual.  I played EVE for 8+ years, have done the pirate, empire building, and fleet commander thing.  I love some PvP, but since that's not in-game yet that hardly matters.  I play games for fun... I don't want a new boss to give me a weekly quota.

Desired role(s) you wish to play in-game:  All.  Also I am a software developer IRL, so the LUA scripting has my attention.  If there were any dev ops groups looking to really dig into what we can do with LUA, I would be into it.

Roleplay interest? No, I am OK with shattering the grand illusion.  We can all just be people behind keyboards playing with internet space ships.

Other: Anything else you're looking for in a guild?  From reading the community section of groups that are advertising it seems like most of them are either intense roleplay or intense pseudo-businesses that want to run a game guild like a business.  CASUAL is the key - We should all be here for fun.  I want to build big crazy stuff too, and kill all the 'bad people' (whoever we decide they will be), but it needs to be from the focus of fun first.

Preferred contact method: Forum PM or Discord Shmoo#9671