While we wait for Alpha ...

DaSchiz

Been playing this game and you can't land on planets or anything but build ships stations and it is EA but already has tons of stuff to entertain and the universe is huge and "alive".  Mine, trade, build fleets, explore, fight.  Check it out but for most on here I'd think it would give ya a DU fix for a bit.

Take the big space economy of EVE, and make it singleplayer. Use the blocky graphics style of StarMade. Throw in some of No Man's Skys wacky procedural slap-together-a-bunch-of-random-assets generation and apply it to spaceships. And you get Avorion!

Yeah seems pretty neat, not sure if I want to pick it up.

I see it as the ship building aspect of space engineers mixed with the universe of x beyond the frontier. Pretty damn good in my book.

PLUS: You could use the creative mode to help plan some ships (better than Space Engineers can anyway)

I'm already playing EVE and I already got null-sec paranoia and constant threats to keep me busy. DU will only take those same paranoia and threats and make the planetary, but with the added twist of being able to fulfill my longtime desire of building a fortress underground. :P

Hopefully. How long dose it take to get the forum title?

Not sure.  I did kickstarter and there was a questionnaire sent to me through kickstarter asking for my email I entered on this site. after I sent that it was like 24 hours.

• 2 weeks later...