please delete

@Kakakalaa : The 'rookie' is supposed to be 'Senior Officer', pardon me but he's written it himself. If he wants to communicate in the name of his org he must take the responsibility, and if he feels too much like a rookie he can ask in his org for help to write his post... Then, he's not 'non-english speaker' apparently, but it doesn't change a thing, I don't talk fluent Spanish, so I don't argue too much in Spanish in the forums not to do the same mistake of miscommunication. He's done it, and I have legitimately criticized him, that's all. If he feels down because of my overwhelmingly negative comment, it's not my problem. I criticize to help actually, I don't troll, I don't comment for nothing.

i must insist that this pointless bickering cease. They have made mistakes as im sure we all would of at some point. Give him a moments time to learn from the mistake and correct himself. im talking to you @Leonis who has ultimately decided to undertake the task of attacking someone who is still a rookie. You know better and you should act accordingly instead of setting a bad example for yourself and for your organization.

He played big. As a rookie I wouldn't have posted like that... As 'senior' (the title actually doesn't bother me a lot, but as he's expressed himself by talking in the name of his empire...).

What I think is pointless is the over shocked reactions. I have a very criticizing reaction and some react to me the same way. It's not like that we step forward. Someone criticize large, if you want to soften the talk, go on, but don't say I 'attack' him like it's nothing. I attack HOW he did perfunctorily, not who he is. I want him to reconsider and edit his post, that's all. I wouldn't be attracted by his offer to join his 'Solar Secure', and I say why. I have nothing against Solar Secure.

@Kakakalaa : The 'rookie' is supposed to be 'Senior Officer', pardon me but he's written it himself. If he wants to communicate in the name of his org he must take the responsibility, and if he feels too much like a rookie he can ask in his org for help to write his post... Then, he's not 'non-english speaker' apparently, but it doesn't change a thing, I don't talk fluent Spanish, so I don't argue too much in Spanish in the forums not to do the same mistake of miscommunication. He's done it, and I have legitimately criticized him, that's all. If he feels down because of my overwhelmingly negative comment, it's not my problem. I criticize to help actually, I don't troll, I don't comment for nothing.

He played big. As a rookie I wouldn't have post like that... As 'senior' (the title actually doesn't bother me a lot, but as he's expressed himself by talking in the name of his empire...).

What I think is pointless is the over shocked reactions. I have a very criticizing reaction and some react to me the same way. It's not like that we step forward. Someone criticize large, if you want to soften the talk, go on, but don't say I 'attack' him like it's nothing. I attack HOW he did perfunctorily, not who he is. I want him to reconsider and edit his post, that's all. I wouldn't be attracted by his offer to join his 'Solar Secure', and I say why. I have nothing against Solar Secure.

and its quite obvious that people here don't see it that way my friend. But you do you, i suppose. 

By now you should be aware that I am a firm believer in democratic ideals, so whilst the recruitment attempt would never have gone anywhere, it has damaged relations between us. Whilst we were willing to work with (unless you are in a war with one of our allies or major customers) you in regards to anti-piracy and anti-ganker activity, and possibly still might be, we may not be so willing.

Our other commitments which were made with another member of the Solar Empire (and it seems to be a different branch of) whereby we (Vulture Corporation) will work with and support racing events remains unnafected.

We all make mistakes however, including myself, and I hope that these recent events will not permanently affect the reputation of Solar Secure for your sake and for that of all those who wish to stop piracy and other lawless acts spreading near civilised space.

I sorta lost hope for this.

He pretty much damaged his own "faction" willfully. Its like destroying a table.

You can't make it back to its pristine quality because there will always be that 1 dent.

Here, Sake destroyed his "faction" by spamming, tried to apologize, then re-destroyed it and then try to rebuild his "faction".

Dual Universe doesn't care who you are, your nationality, or anything. They care about your personality and stability.

Apparently send spam-mail to join your "faction" doesn't send the best vibe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's a shame. The step taken will be hard to be overwritten now. The rumble peddles fast in here. And I still don't clearly get the relation between the Solar Empire and Solar Secure. On your page you say you are "independent" and the Solar Empire is an "ally", but isn't it the Solar Empire (or one of their member) that created (initiated the idea) Solar Secure. I thought Solar Secure was a Solar Empire faction directed by them, but it turns out you say something completely different. @Sakej99, you said you are from the Solar Empire, then Solar Secure is also from the Solar Empire? You see I'm kindda lost now here, and there...

That's a shame. The step taken will be hard to be overwritten now. The rumble peddles fast in here. And I still don't clearly get the relation between the Solar Empire and Solar Secure. On your page you say you are "independent" and the Solar Empire is an "ally", but isn't it the Solar Empire (or one of their member) that created (initiated the idea) Solar Secure. I thought Solar Secure was a Solar Empire faction directed by them, but it turns out you say something completely different. @Sakej99, you said you are from the Solar Empire, then Solar Secure is also from the Solar Empire? You see I'm kindda lost now here, and there...

Our members of the solar empire are free to start their own companies if they want. Yes the creator of solar secure is a new member to the empire. The solar empire took no official role in creating solar secure. We were merely asked if it was ok, we said that it was fine. 

Im sure they will continue to recruit just fine, as the only people the spam really affected were people that are most likely already part of a organization. New members wont really know what happened. 

@mmtheboss, No, I'm more here for Unity. We need to be united as empires. The pirates and the heavy republics are all above us in numbers now, and number means visibility, popularity.

So we don't need to know, but if you are contracted by the SE (and them only I mean), they take no responsibility of your actions? I don't get it here.

@mmtheboss, No, I'm more here for Unity. We need to be united as empires. The pirates and the heavy republics are all above us in numbers now, and number means visibility, popularity.

So we don't need to know, but if you are contracted by the SE (and them only I mean), they take no responsibility of your actions? I don't get it here.

Define "heavy republics".

So we don't need to know, but if you are contracted by the SE (and them only I mean), they take no responsibility of your actions? I don't get it her

Our agreements with them are agreements you would make with another org basically. They chose to affiliate their name with us and we don't object cause who are we to tell people what their orgs should be called? Do you think i would approach Kytheum and tell him he needs to change the name of his org to something other than "Empire" because we both share the word "Empire" in our org names? I don't think so. Its simple. They are security forces that wanted to have a base of operations and people to protect and we contracted them as such. They are a independent org which ANYONE from ANY org can join. Kind of like CSYN. I hope i have made it clearer :/

Guys, they are an independent security for hire. (Security) when they contacted solar empire the solar empire wanted to hire them. So for now they are the ((EMPIRE) Security) but to make it more catchy they named it solar(solar empire) secure (security). Is that right or wrong solar secure?

@Stark You see I thought it was someone from the SE that had the idea to create Solar Secure. Then, it was obvious to me they were allies with the SE, as they were a sub-org of their to me, even though they are independent.

@SolarSecure Also, you talk about 'independence', but your org (SS, yeah I know SS looks weird) is located in some of the SE territory. So, isn't it a bit suspicious? I mean you call being independent but you are amid another org's territory, you can't be totally independent (I mean essentially).

@MrStarWars As they have had some agreement with the SE upon creating their org, and are set to be in the SE territory, I see SS as some kind of a SE sub-org (at whatever extent, that is). What I mean is that SS couldn't have been if the SE didn't exist, and at first at least, couldn't raise without the SE's support (as it's their first client, as first allies).
And the CSYN is an org of orgs. It's not the same. SS is an org born with, or upon, or from the existence of the SE. Basically, it's a very specific kind, merely because of how, and why it was created.

exactly SE helped SS get started , but at any time afterwards SS could switch to being ODY(S) or TU(S) or so on. they just assume part of the identity of their current client. in this case solar empire.

Although it's said in their org page they won't accept people using their service if they're not "in Friendly terms with The Solar Empire."
So their still kindda linked. I won't hire SS if I wanted to 'secure' my org's people (that is to say if I had my own org) if I were a Solar Empire enemy, or didn't trust the SE.