Last chance to update personal information before KS physical rewards will be shipped

NQ-Nyzaltar

Dear Backers,

As previously announced last month, we are preparing the shipping of the Kickstarter Physical Rewards in the next few months.

As one of the last steps, here is the final opportunity to update your personal information regarding the physical rewards: Postal Address (where to send the rewards), T-shirt Size (if eligible), Body Type of the Figurine (if eligible). You can find the form to fill in your DU account information here: https://www.dualuniverse.game/account/backer
(You will need to be logged into your account on the Dual Universe website to access it). 

The form will be available until Thursday January 26th, 2023. After that date, the only way to change any of this information (and being taken into account for shipping) will be by reaching out to our Customer Support department for assistance. This option will be available until we start to ship the Kickstarter Physical rewards.

The Novaquark team.

Hallo NQ-Nyzaltar,

auf der Seite auf die der Link führt habe ich die Größe für das T-Shirt nicht gefunden!

Der Rest stimmt noch.

Schön das dort auch der Download für die versprochene Musik ist.

Ein Download für das PDF-Buch an dieser Stelle wäre auch gut.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Die Waldfee

30 minutes ago, huschhusch said:

Hallo NQ-Nyzaltar,

auf der Seite auf die der Link führt habe ich die Größe für das T-Shirt nicht gefunden!

Der Rest stimmt noch.

Schön das dort auch der Download für die versprochene Musik ist.

Ein Download für das PDF-Buch an dieser Stelle wäre auch gut.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Die Waldfee

Same here, I can see my address etc.. But I can't change or see anything else besides the digital soundtrack on the Backer Rewards page. I know I was able to choose a t-shirt size, Arkship passenger ID, etc. before - on the old website, after upgrading my kickstarter pack (I've upgraded from Sapphire to Ruby - both physical packs - right before the end of the kickstarter campaign; I hope that hasn't caused any problems now, I even asked multiple times, that I do remember clearly). I hope there's only an issue with the form?

1 hour ago, An0ubiS said:

Same here, I can see my address etc.. But I can't change or see anything else besides the digital soundtrack on the Backer Rewards page. I know I was able to choose a t-shirt size, Arkship passenger ID, etc. before - on the old website, after upgrading my kickstarter pack (I've upgraded from Sapphire to Ruby - both physical packs - right before the end of the kickstarter campaign; I hope that hasn't caused any problems now, I even asked multiple times, that I do remember clearly). I hope there's only an issue with the form?

I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble. Are you trying to access the form in German? Could you please try in English and see if you get the options to appear? 

43 minutes ago, huschhusch said:

Hallo NQ-Nyota,

auch wenn ich es auf Englisch stelle, ist eine Eingabe der Größe des T-Shirts nicht möglich.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Die Waldfee

Danke huschhusch! 

I will report this and hopefully it will be fixed soon! :)

46 minutes ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Hi @huschhusch and @An0ubiS

Could you precise if your Founder pack was pledged or upgraded after the end of the Kickstarter campaign (during the following year)?

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

I've upgraded my pack (purchased via Kickstarter page) from Sapphire to Ruby the very last day of the Kickstarter campaign. I upgraded via the DU website if I remember correctly

Hallo NQ-Nyzaltar,

Der Status meines Accounts sowie die entsprechenden Unterlagen sind unter der Supportnummer #45932 dokumentiert.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Die Waldfee

PS. Ihr solltet mal eure Datendanken auf Vordermann bringen! Ist eine solche Nachfrage für euch nicht peinlich?

@An0ubiS & @huschhusch:
We have looked into the issue and some fixes have been made to the form.
You should now be able to select properly the size for the T-shirt and/or the body type (male or female) for the figurine.
Reminder: Emerald backers (and tiers above) do not have the ability to select the body type for the figurine as they will automatically receive a Figurine of each body type.

@LocInt

Here is the size chart for the T-shirt
(the numbers are in centimeters)

image.png

Also, due to the issue spotted (thanks for those who reported it!), we have extended the time to fill the form planned initially.

(Originally, you could fill the form until Thursday January 26th included. You will have until Sunday, January 29th included now).

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...