Which do you prefer?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Remove nebula
    • Keep nebula
    • Other major change (comment)

8 hours ago, Niemand said:

you think 24 votes matter while there are thousands of players outside of this trashy fanboy forum? looks like you are very low iq.

...the majority of the forum community believes in a dark, inky-black sky.

9 hours ago, Niemand said:

i dont know why find my name so funny, must be another low iq thing.

If no one knows the irony, "Niemand" is German/Dutch/Afrikaans for "Nobody" 🤣
"NOBODY CARES, dual universe is scifi fantasy and so is freelancer."
"nobody wants the realistic black empty space of nothing"

I considered it ironic that a person named "niemand", the word for "nobody" in another language, used the word "Nobody" in a way that can be interpreted in a way to say "EASTERNGAMER CARES," and "easterngamer wants..."
I have no idea why you have to assume intelect based on comment meant to be a joke. Your username isn't a joke, the context of your words made it ironic. Irony is funny.
Really, no offense was ever intended towards you or anyone else.

I was just correcting your statement that "nobody cares" is a completely false statement. There are people who do care—like myself, and 15 others agree with me.

11 hours ago, Niemand said:

looks like you are very low iq. i dont know why find my name so funny, must be another low iq thing. just dont talk you are the joke here.

Can you specify your rated IQ? So we can have a measurement of how high do ppl stop using arguments and start using insults? 

(ps: reported) 

On 5/5/2021 at 12:48 PM, EasternGamer said:

Sorry, but "Niemand", oh the irony, it's pretty clear by both the poll and the comments, the majority of the forum community believes in a dark, inky-black sky. I would agree.

How about ppl having a switch on options? 

Cant that be a option just because you "forgot" to place it in your poll? 

Can i do a poll where the options are:

1 - End mankind 

2 - Give me 1B quanta? 

And when 1 guy votes to give me 1B quanta i say "the players have spoken!! " 

I'm not sure why everyone is so agro about this topic. 

3 minutes ago, joaocordeiro said:

Cant that be a option just because you "forgot" to place it in your poll? 

What do you mean by this?
You mean like a third "option" where you can enter your own, or did you mean like a option to change your vote?

1 minute ago, EasternGamer said:

I'm not sure why everyone is so agro about this topic. 

What do you mean by this?
You mean like a third "option" where you can enter your own, or did you mean like a option to change your vote?

So you strongly believe that everyone that read the options would choose that option if they slightly disagree with both options?

If yes, how do you explain so many "comments" and only 3 votes on that option?

37 minutes ago, joaocordeiro said:

So you strongly believe that everyone that read the options would choose that option if they slightly disagree with both options?

If yes, how do you explain so many "comments" and only 3 votes on that option?

People generally like to comment. I like to comment. Some people will explain their choice in more depth, others will fight for their choice and argue with those that disagree with them, etc. One person can comment more than once as well. But, to look at it from your perspective, I see what you're getting at. It's like a "luke-warm" poll. Not many people really care what the sky looks like, as long as the game is fun. So they choose without really thinking too much about it.

I like the idea of a dark sky, but my reasons for it are weak and/or completely subjective. However, I probably won't be changing my mind.
The main issue is the DU needs to fix some more apparent lighting issues, like that light bleeds through voxels, where in other games it doesn't, and that your eyes adjust to "darkness" when you're still in a bright room.
But these are all nice-to-haves, and far from necessities.

40 minutes ago, EasternGamer said:

People generally like to comment. I like to comment. Some people will explain their choice in more depth, others will fight for their choice and argue with those that disagree with them, etc. One person can comment more than once as well. But, to look at it from your perspective, I see what you're getting at. It's like a "luke-warm" poll. Not many people really care what the sky looks like, as long as the game is fun. So they choose without really thinking too much about it.

I like the idea of a dark sky, but my reasons for it are weak and/or completely subjective. However, I probably won't be changing my mind.
The main issue is the DU needs to fix some more apparent lighting issues, like that light bleeds through voxels, where in other games it doesn't, and that your eyes adjust to "darkness" when you're still in a bright room.
But these are all nice-to-haves, and far from necessities.

I chose to keep the nebula, because, given a choice in options i would select "keep" 

So both "keep" and "have a choice" were valid to me.