New Beta?

Vanquish383

Beside the Manouver tool and Damage managment.... things that all of us were waiting ... are any real improvements and gameplays introduced in the new beta? I mean something like:

1. PVE
  2. PVP
  3. Missions
  4. Tools to improve mining
  5. Something that allows travel between planet for large ship more practical
  6. Visual and general performace improvements
  7. new voxel primitive shapes to improve building 

And any news on when it will come out?

3 hours ago, XKentX said:

How about "V" at the login screen saying something about wrecks or something.

Wrecks are not really new, they were ingame before and removed only a week after implementation due to poor planing and management. They where extremely unbalanced in terms of elements and their loot tables was also extremely generous to the point that one single wreck could potentially net you 10’s of millions. On top of that there where rumors that the locations for the top wrecks was leaked to a selected few, which cause only those selected few to gain an unfair advantage. One wreck that personally found by shear luck net me 85 million, and the few others 1 to 5 millions each.

With that said, the question is what are they really doing? Cause everything is basically a change of something that was already in with nothing new to the table since soft release....

4 hours ago, Iorail said:

With that said, the question is what are they really doing? Cause everything is basically a change of something that was already in with nothing new to the table since soft release....

That's exactly what I was thinking. An updated roadmap showing on what they working for the near future would be much appreciated.

8 hours ago, Iorail said:

Wrecks are not really new, they were ingame before and removed only a week after implementation due to poor planing and management. They where extremely unbalanced in terms of elements and their loot tables was also extremely generous to the point that one single wreck could potentially net you 10’s of millions. On top of that there where rumors that the locations for the top wrecks was leaked to a selected few, which cause only those selected few to gain an unfair advantage. One wreck that personally found by shear luck net me 85 million, and the few others 1 to 5 millions each.

The wrecks were community designed ships and the one that was worth nearly 100M was apparently made by someone in our group.. His massive ship had an AGG and 12 AG pulsars plus a whole bunch of gear that you could repair with scrap and take home. LOL.

On 11/27/2020 at 11:38 PM, Emptiness said:

I remember hearing rumors about people getting multiple sanctuary territory units from those pre-public-beta wrecks...

Yeap, at some point I had 10 that came from wrecks, 5 per wreck. I still have 2 left but they are bound now, so that’s that.

On 11/28/2020 at 3:01 AM, Vanquish383 said:

That's exactly what I was thinking. An updated roadmap showing on what they working for the near future would be much appreciated.

I honestly think we will never get that, at least not in the next 6 months +, which is sad but reality. The more time they spend fixing everything every time someone finds a new way to exploit, the less time they will be adding anything new.

On 11/28/2020 at 7:21 AM, GraXXoR said:

The wrecks were community designed ships and the one that was worth nearly 100M was apparently made by someone in our group.. His massive ship had an AGG and 12 AG pulsars plus a whole bunch of gear that you could repair with scrap and take home. LOL.

Indeed, I was fortunate to find one very early on, the sad part was I only keep half the money due to other issues (no need to say, some of you know lol)

I would love to see some form of renewable resources implemented. Its an mmo no reason to have finite resources.

I am not satisfied with wrecks in the game currently as I feel they are too sparse and do not reward well enough to warrant looking for them. 

I think the damage feature upcoming is not what people want the focus to be on. Half of my organization has quit until meaningful content updates and those that quit when reading about the new update in December  maneuver tool and damage they were pretty upset that is where the focus was on. 

I have not heard any meaningful news on actual content updates coming maybe I am looking in the wrong places but DU seems to not have a good area of information flow coming out of the PR department.