Let's talk DU quits

le_souriceau

On 12/11/2020 at 3:20 AM, toziop said:

Several months in now but this patch has me looking for something else. Day before patch the game crashed on me while flying a load of iron to market. 3k from ground logged back in a instant crash again.  Total of 4 crashes before I got a relog to hold.  By then. Ship crashed.   This is my first crash induced by game crashing.  No errors.  Just instant poof. Windows screen. So I repaired the ship and core.

login today after patch. And learn.  No more repairs to core.... I think ok. Build extra.......36million for BP..    I have 45million total.   Doesn’t compute. I don’t mind repairing my ship for crashes that are my fault.  But it’s to much to ask me to try and do those repairs now with all the barriers.

so either make flying safer some how or easily repaired. When it’s not our fault.

I don’t mind the BP requirement now. But give us at least the tier 1 items. Things like ore scanners cores ect.  Then make better version of them for purchase.

my reasons for playing this game are about exploring so I am waiting to see a galaxy... not one solar system and I want to be able to fly to a distant planet and still manufacture items I need.

I will continue skills for a while. But will be playing another game

some pve  Would be nice. Like empyrion 

but I am not willing to fly one of my nice ships with the current game setup 

You have 45 million? Wow! That’s pretty good for  someone playing several months. I have about 5M banked. I was constantly spending it on the markets that people said weren’t working. 

weird that. 

Same here. I been playing for years and got about 5mill also. Simply because I don't care about mining or industry, and only did the bare minimum needed to purchase elements for my builds.

In other words, I was playing the game the way JC wanted me to. And as a result I am now stuck with not enough resources for markets and being forced to grind like crazy if I want to to continue my builds.

42 minutes ago, CptLoRes said:

Same here. I been playing for years and got about 5mill also. Simply because I don't care about mining or industry, and only did the bare minimum needed to purchase elements for my builds.

In other words, I was playing the game the way JC wanted me to. And as a result I am now stuck with not enough resources for markets and being forced to grind like crazy if I want to to continue my builds.

It doesn't really matter Ive been playing for only 3 months , I have around 150M but the cost to redo my factory is around 5-10billion depending on the intermediaries .My factory has esentially been wiped.I am a single guy there is no way back for me or alternative gameloop to enjoy I have nothing to do now just barely 30minutes a day after an initial time investment .

I will do the time investment and the maintenance 30minutes a day. If things dont change before my subscription expire in January I will leave until the game offers something to do.