Loss of materials

DarkAster

I'm pretty triggered right now. Loss all the materials to make an assembly XL(maybe not a lot to some but a lot to me) into thin air. I know is a beta but if you don't bring light to issues like this then nothing happens. I really hope this has not happened to anyone else.

Ok. I wanted to make an assembly XL from an assembly L. All the materials were ready in containers except for basic panel XL which was stuck because there was not enough space in the out container. As soon as I removed some of the materials in the container to make space, the panel XL drops and disappears as it was consumed to start the project but the assembly did not start and all the materials were gone.

4 minutes ago, DarkAster said:

Ok. I wanted to make an assembly XL from an assembly L. All the materials were ready in containers except for basic panel XL which was stuck because there was not enough space in the out container. As soon as I removed some of the materials in the container to make space, the panel XL drops and disappears as it was consumed to start the project but the assembly did not start and all the materials were gone.

That may be a known issue. Assuming you haven't tried: logout, clear cache. login in, check if its back in container / still pending in metalwork. I had similar cases where stuff didn't properly register because of sync issues. Download clear state from server helped.
If not, do what @GraXXoR say. 

13 minutes ago, GraXXoR said:

Upload the log file from the session during which the mats disappeared with your ticket to NQ.
Get on DU discord. see whichever NQ*** is online, drop them a line with the above post and your ticket number.
You will likely get your mats back.

How do you get the log file? I put in the ticket but didnt know log files were a thing.

I currently have losses of about 16 million in outstanding tickets (only three tickets, only claim stuff from than 4 mil) sadly it happens, they give you 100k per day and q is easy to come by.  Make a ticket and carry on.

21 hours ago, Moosegun said:

I currently have losses of about 16 million in outstanding tickets (only three tickets, only claim stuff from than 4 mil) sadly it happens, they give you 100k per day and q is easy to come by.  Make a ticket and carry on.

If its all the same to you I rather keep on them about the issue. 

29 minutes ago, DarkAster said:

If its all the same to you I rather keep on them about the issue. 

yeah that is cool, although they have said they probably wont be dealing with refunds for loses any time soon.  No doubt pester power will push you to the front of the queue, so go for your life.

7 minutes ago, DarkAster said:

It looks like it bothers you when ppl don't do things according to plan.

Not bothered at all dood, like I said I have 16mil outstanding, just stating that they have said they are not dealing with them yet and if you do pester support you probably will get seen first.  But if everyone did that, then what happens?  Pretty much everyone I know has lost something.  Shall we all bombard support so they cant deal with ingame problems that actually stop people playing.

On 10/9/2020 at 8:07 AM, Elrood said:

Can you please describe it with little bit more information? Assembly has bugged out and didn't produce it while consuming material or something else happen? I never notice such bug so i'm quite interested in what i should look out for. 

It happened to me once with a territory scanner. There was a maintenance/reboot to fix issues related to inventory/industry while I had one crafting, the resources were consumed but there was no element produced. There were no errors on the assembly line either, it was still crafting the 2nd one in the queue which had no issues.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:44 PM, Haunty said:

It happened to me once with a territory scanner. There was a maintenance/reboot to fix issues related to inventory/industry while I had one crafting, the resources were consumed but there was no element produced. There were no errors on the assembly line either, it was still crafting the 2nd one in the queue which had no issues.

Teritory scanner is even more expensive than an assembly XL . I would have thrown my pc out he window if that would have happened.(kidding not kidding)

1 hour ago, DarkAster said:

Teritory scanner is even more expensive than an assembly XL . I would have thrown my pc out he window if that would have happened.(kidding not kidding)

Try losing a 5000kl stack of Stainless Steel, see what that does to your blood pressure. Got a ticket for that outstanding.

18 minutes ago, Moosegun said:

Try losing a 5000kl stack of Stainless Steel, see what that does to your blood pressure. Got a ticket for that outstanding.

That really sucks. I do hope you'll get it back someday. Which brings back my point. Loosing progress because of bugs makes a lot people not want to play them anymore. It has to be address.