Character amount per account

StarBark

Yes i've heard as Kurock that supposedly you have 3 character slots on your account. Not sure about skills either but you cannot share your account.

They talked about 3 chars per account but you can't share it, not even with family members

I assume they forbid sharing the game account too.

Skills certainly won't be shared, that would not make any sense

To clarify, NQ will treat one account as one person. If you are sharing the account, the actions of one of the users pertains to the entire account. For example, if one user breaks the terms of service (such as hacking or harassment), and the account gets banned, you can't use the excuse 'that was my friend who was sharing the account". You also cannot multibox with just one account, since only one character per account can be logged in at one time.

Disclaimer: I do not condone sharing an account with someone else. 

Although there is nothing stopping you from sharing your account (technically I don't think it's allowed, but just like every other game... they can't really enforce it) I imagine you will not be able to be logged in at the same time, and the actions someone else takes with your account is as if you did the action itself.  As the account is treated as one, no matter what.

There are three character slots per account. As mentioned, sharing your account (even with family members) is against the rules. Technically it could be done (though I'm not condoning it at all) but there are a number of limitations which I think would make it undesirable to try and share an account. 

1. Characters on the same account cannot be logged in at the same time, even from different computers. There is no way around this. So anyone sharing the account would not be able to play together.
  2. Characters do not share skills and only one account can train skills at a time. Unlike most games, character skills are not gained through grinding but rather train in real time, even when logged off. This means that if you were to share an account between three people and were able to distribute the training time perfectly evenly across the characters, after one year of playing you would be no higher "level" than someone who had been playing for only four months.
  3. Accounts are treated as one person by the rest of the community and NQ. So if someone on an account does something, everyone on that account has to live with it. This could come in the form of a ban or even something such as getting kicked out of an org because a character on the account is in a rival group.

I feel these technical limitations make account sharing essentially worthless. Sure you can save a few bucks but you just gut your play experience. If you have multiple people in your family/friends that want to play you should all get separate accounts. 

Additionally, I'd like to state again that account sharing is clearly in violation of the rules and if caught you will be banned. Period. 

2 hours ago, Lord_Void said:

Accounts are treated as one person by the rest of the community and NQ. So if someone on an account does something, everyone on that account has to live with it. This could come in the form of a ban or even something such as getting kicked out of an org because a character on the account is in a rival group.

I don't think that other players can tell if two characters are from the same account (I also don't think they should), but NQ can.